Five

"Have you tried Chaffing Academy?" Louis asks as he passes the ball to Dan.

"Yeah they said they'd get back to me about shadowing a PE teacher" I shrug, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

 "Why don't you just play for a girl team?" Harry asks, I shake my head immediately.

"I don't want to play for a girl team" I say, trying to hold back the disgust in my voice.

"No, you're not allowed to play in a girl team" Louis cuts in with a laugh, I roll my eyes.

"Why?" Harry frowns in confusion, he runs his hands through his hair.

"Ok that's enough" I cut off the conversation before anyone says anything.

"Oh no you don't" Louis gives me a look, "You know I'll tell him anyway". I sigh and give Louis a little shove.

"Not this story again" Billy rolls his eyes, taking a seat on the grass.

"Hey I'm not the one that keeps bringing it up" I fold my arms across my chest, switching my weight onto one hip.

"What are you talking about?" Harry's confused tone interrupts.

"Well a while back I was in the girl team for this club and I had a little disagreement with the Captain so I got kicked out" I shrug as if it's nothing.

"A little disagreement ay?" Louis perks up playfully.

"She went mental at the girl" Jack chips in, I scoff.

"Well you try getting a mouthful from that pile of-"

"Louis literally had to pull Frank' off the poor girl" Dan cuts me off, laughing. I wasn't finding this amusing, I probably sounded like a lunatic.

"Oh you lot proper over exaggerate! She was just pissed because she got a mouthful off the referee, she had no right moaning at me so I put her in her place" I throw the boys a warning look as I kick the ball between my feet. I don't dare look at Harry's reaction to the story.

"You certainly put her in her place" Dan mutters but it's loud enough for me to hear.

"Enough!" I snap, kicking the ball away from me before walking away to walk off my anger.

I never meant to hit the Captain of my old team, she was full of herself and I was tired off her thinking she was untouchable. At the time I had a lot of anger issues, hence why I lashed out at her. Louis was the only one that could stop me from doing any real damage to her, she got away with a few bruises nothing major. I regret it now, but I can't do anything about it. I was given a ban of football teams, not that any team would take me on after hearing about the incident. I'm lucky the girl didn't press charges otherwise a teaching career would definitely be off the cards. Perhaps becoming a teacher isn't the best idea.

The 'walk off' doesn't last long as I realise I'm needed to fill in a position, Sam isn't at training so I take up his defence position. It's Louis, Jack, Harry, Josh Brent, Billy and I against the others.

My previous anger has vanished, replaced with a buzz of excitement. I never get to play with the boys, mainly due to the fact I'm always running the sessions. Playing football is indescribable, it's like flying. Soppy I know, but there are no other words to describe it.

Our 'team' huddles around in a circle, although we all know it's not a real game we certainly treat it as if it is.

"Alright no pissing about, get the ball to Harry or I and we'll be fine" Louis gives us a short pep talk and we break away, getting into our positions. I should really be spending this time observing Harry but I'm too engrossed in the fame to divert my attention to him. I miss playing an actual game of football. Each time I tackle or close in one of the opposing team I feel an overwhelming feeling. I feel complete.