Elemental Beauties

A girl born with snow white hair, born in the winter and has the ability to control ice and water. Well I'd say that's pretty odd. The girls name is Swan. Swan was tall, maybe 6' feet tall, big blue eyes, white hair, skinny, like 125lbs. Her complexion was fair, not many blemishes, barely any freckles. She walks with grace, not stumbling but walking like she is royal. Walking down the streets of New Monia, people look at her in awe. She flashes her beautiful blue eyes at the gentlemen that pass by.

The more people awe at her, the more her self esteem builds. Now she talks prouder than the king of the jungle. People talk to her and she responds properly.

"My dear, you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever set my own upon."

"Thank you ma'am"

She curtsies and continues to walk. More people stop her and compliment her. She becomes worried, she is being followed by strange men. She hurries home and tries to make herself look ugly. She looks at the mirror and she gets so angry it frosts over and shatters. She starts freaking out. Not thinking, she runs outside and into the alley. She hits a dead end, turns around to see two adult men standing behind her, one has a long black bushy beard and dirt splotches all over his face and clothes. The other man, looks similar, he has a semi shaggy brown beard, a little cleaner than the other man. Their clothes stank of fish and garbage, they were holy and torn, looks as if they had been wearing them for years.

She tries to find a way out of the alley. There's no way out. She faces the men.

"What do you want."

"We want what makes you beautiful and innocent."

"No, that's not true, you want to hurt me."

The men lunge at her and she ducks in fetal position. She looks up after a moment of nothing happening, and she sees that the men were frozen in mid lunge. She starts crying not knowing what is happening to her. She runs to try to find her maiden. No luck, she runs home  frightened, panting heavily the entire time. As she makes her way up the driveway to the large red brick house at the end of her block, she notices an old black car parked in front of the door. She's never seen this vehicle before, maybe it was one of fathers work partners. 

She gets to the door and its wide open, she yells announcing herself, but nobody responds. She walks in and goes up the main staircase to her bedroom.