Number One

Recap: "Swan ran home afraid of what she didn't understand. The fact that somehow, those men froze in mid-lunge. The fact that there is no reasonable explanation to what had happened. There must be an Explanation. But what?"

Swan arrived to her lonely home, no sign of Annalesa anywhere, nor her parents. She began to walk up her stairs, as she grabbed the hand rail it started to frost. Shocked she snatched her hand back and bolted upstairs, slamming the door behind her.

"What just happened back there. WHAT WAS THAT!?"

Shaking her head in disbelief, thoughts start running through her head. Was she turning into a monster? Did anyone see her? Where could Annalesa be? Swan began walking back and forth in her room, not noticing her floor was turning into ice. 

"I have to figure this out."

"I have to find Annalesa."

As she started to make another pass around the room she noticed something laying on the floor. Beside her bed was a pink envelope with a red wax stamp mark on the seal. She grabbed it and read the front, 

"Swan"

"Kay so, I'm supposed to read this?"

She tore the note open and read the letter, her face turned to horror and disbelief. After all these years her parents kept this from her.

"Snow, you know we love you so very much. Please forgive us as we are about to tell you something incredible, yet shocking. You were born, not from us but another family. They are known as the Elementals. Your father was the king of your realm. There was a great war and you and your sister had to be sent away for safety. We did not want you to find out this way. But Swan, you have three sisters all older than you are. The moment you read this you have found that you have a gift. A very special gift, you are the one Elemental that can control water. We are telling you through this letter because we may not be there to tell you, for something has either happened to us or we are away when you have discovered this. Whatever the case you are special dear and you cannot trust a soul."

"Tell no one."

Looking up from the now frosted paper in her hands, a tear rolls down her cheek. Not only has Annalesa disappeared, but her mother and father have also. No longer horrified as to why he could sprout an icicle from her hand,  she stands up wipes her face and looks down to her feet. There is frost and snow all over the place.

"This is getting out of control."

With a stern and determined face she walks to the door grabs her jacket and goes on the search for either Annalesa or her parents. In the hopes to finding one of them, a great determination washes over her, feeling more strongly that she is not a monster, rather that she is not from this realm. Understandably, the fear of what is to come is relevant however pushing on.

If Swan was the youngest, shouldn't she have sisters. Actually three of them to be exact?

Yes, the answer is yes.  She has three sisters, but in due time will we learn who they are. Shall we continue?