The Demons Assistant

"Listen as I say these words.They might be the last ones.

Stay away from that house.I repeat stay away from that house.There has been paranormal things happening inside.Eventually the house will be torn down but please for the time passing stay away." The old man pointed to the background which clearly was an old house.The video has gone viral.No thanks to my friend I just got the chance to watch the video today.Clearly I could see the house behind him with someone sitting in the rocking chair weeping.A little girl.

"The house is haunted by a twenty old demon!" He yelled sticking his middle finger as he ran away from the house.

The little girl wore a pink dress that kinda was blurry and she had blonde pigtails.She had her hands in her face of course covering it from view.One thing was for certain she was dead.She was a spirit that only me and few people in this cruel world could see.

"I'm sorry...I just wanted to play..."

Those were the words that touched seventeen year old Reily.

She didn't care if the man said stay away.Spirits didn't scare her nor her brother.Especially this little spirit.An innocent little girl.

Reily will stop at nothing to cross over the spirit.Even making a deal with a demon.