Chapter 1:Tears of Innocence

So I discovered my obsession with writing and reading paranormal books...this book is to prove it /.\

*****

All scary movies start with a house. A house that is haunted by an old spirit that has to be exorcised, right? A cliche scary movie where the protagonist's curiosity takes the best of them. My curiosity took the better of me that day. I don't regret it...much. You see if it wasn't for that video,i would still be alive. I wouldn't be this monster I've become.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To say I was mad was totally wrong.I wasn't mad nor pissed.Actually I was beyond pissed.I was livid. possibly even beyond that if possible

Jessica,an acquaintance of mine, was shaking to from head to toe.Being the good friend I am, I asked what was wrong.Instead of telling me what's wrong she showed me what was wrong with her.Thats what's wrong with teens now a days.They can never say what's wrong they either text or show you a video or whatever.

Its quite annoying.

Beautiful generation i was picked to live in no?

She grabbed her phone and showed me a "scary" video.Honestly there was nothing that scared me.If you can see what I see you would say the same.

It started out as a man running away from a house that looked very familiar.As he ran he spoke.

"Listen as I say these words.They might be the last ones.

Stay away from that house.I repeat stay away from that house.There has been paranormal things happening inside.Eventually the house will be torn down but please for the time passing stay away." The man pointed to the background which clearly was an old house.

"This video has gone viral!Omg! It's so scary the rocking chair behind him moves!" Exclaimed Jessica.Oh God shut up and let me watch the damn video!

As you can tell I'm not a people person.

She was right though.Behind him I could clearly see someone sitting in the rocking chair weeping.A little girl.

"The house is haunted by a twenty year old demon!" He yelled sticking his middle finger as he ran away from the house.

The little girl wore a pink dress that kinda was blurry and she had blonde pigtails.She had her hands in her face of course covering it from view.One thing was for certain she was dead.She was a spirit that only me and few people in this cruel world could see.

"I'm sorry.I just wanted to play," she cried but of course the man yelled and ran faster I knew he couldn't see her.I had to help her...she seemed scared.

The video ended with the man falling down and screaming like a girl. The the words 'R.I.P.' popped out.

"Every time I watch it I get chills!"she giggled

I didn't seem amused at all.I looked at her dead in the eyes and asked "Where's the house located,"

"You're not planing on going right?" She asked suddenly shaking again.

Nah.You expect me to leave the spirit alone without crossing her over?

"No I just wanna know where it is that's all," I smiled she nodded of course buying my little fake smile.

She gave me the address and I quickly made a dash for home.

When I arrived I quickly but quietly grabbed some snacks not knowing how long I was going to stay. I also grabbed a flash light,some old Barbie dolls that I owned and some Hot wheels my brother owns.