Thomas Luther Bryan

A hand grasps my shoulder and I immediately pull out of Luke's kiss and looks at Sarah's face, that is almost as red as her hair.

"Can I help you?" I question as Luke wraps his arm around my waist pulling me to his side.

"Sarah, there was no us. There never will be." Luke says kissing the top of my head. Sarah gawks at Luke in pure shock.

"Luke." She pleads pushing me away and laying her hand delicately on his cheek. "Please. Not in front of your son."

He looks down her through the bottom of his eye lids. " He's not mine." He growls pushing her away. "You might want to leave before I get security."

"Fine Luke. Have it your way" she picks up her things from the floor and holds out her hand to the little boy who jumped off the couch and walks over to his mother. He takes her hand with one of his small ones and waves to me with the other.

"You took my daddy" He whispers as he looks down at the floor and follows his mother out.

"Remember Liz. There's a reason I was at that rehab place, yours is right there in your hand. Watch your back." Sarah vigorously says looking straight into my eyes. She shuts the door behind her and I turn to face Luke.

He mostly runs to me enveloping me in his arms. He kisses my neck picking me up off the floor making me squeal in response. "I've missed you so much" He breathlessly muffles against my neck. I tangle my legs around his waist and he places my back against the bed. Looking deep into his deep brown eyes I realize why it is that I'm here to see him anyway. He kisses my lips and holds my back. "I've missed you more than you could ever imagine." He muffles as he moves his lips down to my collar bone. "I don't care what your dad has to say. I don't want anyone else but you."

"Luke."

"I love you." He repeats over and over again.

"Luke!" I sternly say.

"What is it, Babe?"

I push him back a little bit and sit up. Taking his hand, I pull him next to me and kiss his cheek. "I'm still engaged, to Mark. I'm trying everything I can to get out of it but I don't know how my parents will react when I tell them I'm still with you."

"Tours over in a few months. You have till then. If you're not out of it till then, I will just have to come sweep you away myself." He pecks my lips. I giggle and look into his eyes. "I love that laugh of yours. I love everything about you." He takes my hand examining it. "I love your cute little fingers that I can lace mine through. I love your hair, so curly or straight, whatever you decide to do with it that day. If it's curly then I just want to tangle my fingers in while I kiss you. If it's straight, I just want to play with it while I tease you when I'm about to kiss your lips. And don't even get me started on your eyes and lips."

"I love you too, Thomas Luther Bryan." I whisper trying not to laugh so much. He pulls back shocked and looks at me confused.

"How do you know that's my full name?"

"I don't know. A little ginger told me a couple of years ago." I wink. I stand up  on my knees and wrap my arms around his neck as he falls back on the pillows. I fall with him making me land on his chest. I roll to his side and face him as we notice that it's 8:45 PM.

"Wanna sleep?" He questions crawling under the blankets and I do the same. He pulls me into his chest and I tuck my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you Elizabeth Marie Molter." He whispers kissing my head.

"I love you too-"

"Don't you dare say Thomas Luther" he interrupts.

I sigh and respond. "I love you too Luke Bryan." I close my eyes and relax. "Thomas Luther Bryan" I quickly say before poking his stomach.

"You're gonna pay for that, little missy. " He warns sarcastically.

"Can't wait."

Kind of a filler chapter but I just wanted to make a cute part in this story with them being alone. Don't you agree? Well next chapter will be up soon!