Part 4

My POV

I just kissed Gilinsky's girlfriend.. He would kill me if he found out! But Madison and Jack seem pretty serious, I hope she doesn't tell him. 

We finally land after the most awkward flight in history! I spot J within a second and run up to him. Madison does the same with her boyfriend.

''Jack!'' we both scream at the same time to each of our boys.

''Girls!'' they yell back in union making fun of us.

Gilinsky offers to carry our bags and Madison wraps her arm around his. I hug Johnson tighter before letting go of him.

''I missed you too, Y/N!'' he giggles.

We get in their car and drive to their house. They lead us to a room which is Madison's when she visits them.

''You girls can stay here for the night!'' J says while dropping our bags.

''Actually, I was thinking me and you could have a sleepover tonight. You know, to catch up?'' I propose after seeing how uncomfortable Madison looked.

''Sounds good! Mads can help you unpack while I get movies and snacks!'' he then adds.

Johnson and Gilinsky leave and Madison closes the door.

'' I wanted to let you know that I'm gonna tell my boyfriend about the -- the kiss.'' she tells me.

''Why?'' I question anxiously.

''Because it's cheating!'' she whisper-shouts. 

''It's not cheating if it's an accident.'' I reply trying to convince her.

''Well it is if you want to do it again!'' she yells before storming out of the room.