Fostered

"Grayson and Ethan come down to the Kitchen please!" Grayson and Ethan's mom yelled. The two boys came running down. When they were called to the kitchen it was never a good thing . Everytime their mom called them to the kitchen it was either because they were in trouble or there was something important she had to discuss with them.

        "What is it mom, why did you call us down here?" Grayson asked. "There is something I need to talk to you boys about." She replied. Right as those words slipped her mouth the boys new something was up, something bad.

        "So you know how we were talking about maybe fostering a child?." Their mom asked nervously. "Yes, and?" Ethan snarked. "Well um, we are gonna try it out. A girl named Kate is gonna be living with us for a while. She is been in the foster system since she was 3." The boys say there kind of shocked. It's not that they were upset, just shocked. "Ok well where is she now?" Ethan asked. "well, the thing is. She is in juvie right now. We are gonna pick her up later today." Their mom said. "JUVIE!" The boys said aloud at the same exact time. "You are seriously gonna let a criminal who has been to Juvie in our house?" Grayson yelled. The boys were both angry and confused. "Well this isn't her first time in juvie. She has been twice." Their mom replied. "But trust me, she is a sweet girl."

      "Obviously she isn't that sweet if she is a criminal!" Ethan shouted. The boys stormed upstairs. They didn't know why their mom was allowing a messed up criminal they didn't even know stay in their house.

Hahah sorry this is kind of short and bad. It's my first book. Give me feedbacks please!