McHanzo: Coffee

POV/McCree
______________

I walked out of my bedroom into the quiet hallway. The Overwatch team was staying at a hotel in Tokyo for a few days, a treat from Winston for our hard work and dedication. We had just gotten here a few hours ago and everyone was exhausted from the jet lag. It was a 15 hour flight from our last mission, the plane was rickety and old, and so was the flight attendant. Poor old man. Anyway, while everyone was in their rooms sleeping, I couldn't even get to a point where I could close my eyes. I had coffee earlier in the day, a strong one at that. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep so I decided to go out to a bar that was renowned for it's excellent sake from Korea. I decided to walk to tire myself; I needed to if I wanted to try and sleep at all. After a few blocks of walking and the mildly irritating GPS lady telling me where to go, I arrived at the bar. It was quaint, with pleasant music and excellent interior design. I sat on a barstool, waiting for the bartender to make his way over to my seat. "God, I hope he speaks English," I thought. In no way was I against his culture or language, but I didn't speak a lick of it. He finally made his way over. "What can I get you, sir?" He asked politely. I asked for whiskey on the rocks, my favorite. He retreated for a moment to prepare the drink when I saw a familiar face sitting down the bar from me. It was Hanzo! He was sitting there humbly, drinking what looked to be a Bloody Mary. A good choice. I decided I would wait for my drink and then move down to speak with him. Although we were not exceptionally close, I had to admit I had quite a crush on him. Not only was he incredibly cute, he always keeps his cool and seems to have perfect composure. It was adorable. While lost in my daydreaming the bartender had dropped off the drink. I picked it up and stood, planning to walk over. I took a breath and turned, surprised to already see Hanzo standing right in front of me. I gasped slightly, his sudden appearance startling me. He chuckled and sat, gesturing for me to follow. I sat down and initiated some small talk, asking him how his missions were and whether or not he was here because he couldn't sleep either. He responded quickly, not putting much thought into his answer. "My missions are well, and as well as you, I cannot find myself the ability to sleep. I came for a light drink as to get out of that cramped hotel room." I laughed softly at his response; great minds think alike. He chuckled and I asked him how big his room was. He answered that it was only a bed and a bath, while mine had a queen bed and chairs and stuff. A generic hotel room. I was slightly surprised of how small his room was. Perhaps Winston was running low on peanut butter and had to sacrifice a good room for more PB. We continued the chit chat when I made the craziest impulse decision of my life. I asked him if he wanted to come stay in my room. I bit my lip at the question, slightly worried about his response. He looked a little taken aback by the question and smiled, which was a rare occurrence. "I will stay with you. Thanks," he responded. I sighed with relief. He didn't hate me.
_______________

We finished our drinks and returned to the hotel, to my room. The lamp was on, illuminating the room so gently it was calming. As we walked in I stated that Hanzo could stay on the bed and I on the floor, not wishing to make him uncomfortable. He responded with a no, that sharing a bed was fine. I was a little nervous, sleepin' in the same bed with my biggest crush of all time. He stripped off his kimono into his underwear and I instantly bit my lip. "Control yourself," I thought, a personal reminder to not get hard in front of my temporary new roommate. I stripped down into my own underwear and lied down next to Hanzo, both of us facing opposing directions. It was quiet for a while and I thought Hanzo had fell asleep. That is until he spoke my name quietly. "McCree?" He asked me. "Are you asleep?" I responded with a no, quietly. He turned and faced me looking into my eyes. "Good," he said suddenly. We lied there for a while just staring into each other's eyes when I decided to make a move. I leaned forward and kissed Hanzo, not expecting him to kiss back. I pulled him closer to me and bit his lip, a quiet question asking for permission to slide my tongue into his mouth. He complied and we kissed more and more, with increasing passion every second. I felt myself getting bigger and I couldn't help but pull him closer to me, his warm embrace comforting. I squeezed his ass and he moaned softly, melting me. I tugged his underwear down slowly, his desire becoming more apparent the more I teased him and tortured him with the pace. His erection popped out of his pants and I smiled knowing I was making him "happy". I layed him down on his back and placed his member in my mouth, bobbing up and down, ensuing moans from Hanzo. He gripped my hair softly. He was enjoying it. I went a little deeper and Hanzo practically cried with pleasure. I stopped and looked at him, up and down. He was so beautiful. His hair, his eyes, his body. Everything was perfect. I kissed him some more, grinding against him, making him squirm.
_____________

Later that night, after more kissing, we eventually cuddled and fell asleep. I awoke first, admiring Hanzo's beautiful features and his adorable quiet snoring. I got up and went to the bathroom to splash my face with water. I heard Hanzo shuffling around in the room and not much later he came to the bathroom to clean his face as well. I kissed him when he came in, greeting him with a good morning. I could get used to this. After the bathroom we sat on the bed, Hanzo was talking about all the stuff Overwatch had planned today. It was gonna be a long day. "Hanzo," I said. "How about some coffee?"
_______________________________

Thanks for reading guys! This was my first piece of anything really so thank you for trying to read this! I do hope you enjoyed and if you'd like me to continue or you would like to request something, please feel free to DM me or message in the comments. Thanks so much!