McHanzo: More Coffee

Here is the *very* long-awaited sequel to my very first piece, Coffee!!! I'm so excited to write this for you guys and I really wanna apologize for my *very* slow updates and quite meaningless authors notes. It has been very hard for me to find motivation to write, but after looking at you guys comments, it makes me wanna write. Enjoy!! (P.S. I am trying to add more conflict in my stories along with the fluff and smut, to spice things up ;))
__________________
Hanzo's POV

As we grinded melodically, I couldn't help but notice how caring McCree looked when we did this. He would kiss me and hold me and grip me in such a way I had never felt before. It was, to say, bliss. He was my escape, my pleasure, my sin. We were both shirtless at this point in the evening, and I rubbed my hand against his beautiful abs, covered so slightly in a thin but coarse layer of hair. Everything about him turned me on. His hair, his face, his body, his voice. Everything. As he grinded away on top of me, I saw the bulge in his pants and I wanted so badly for him to be one with me. I started to unbuckle his pants and I could basically hear his grin as I did so. Something surprised me. He wasn't wearing any underwear! His large piece popped out of his pants, virtually onto my face. I wasted no time. I pushed him onto his back and went to work. I did everything he liked about this. I made sure there was tongue, and absolute passion. "His two favorite things," he once told me jokingly. I loved him with every bone in my body. It had been almost a year now we were together, and I loved every moment of it. I sprang up off of him, a few complaining grunts ensuing from him. I had a meeting today! I had almost  forgot, all consumed with the love of my life and all. I kissed him goodbye as he lie on the bed, naked and beautiful, as I walked out with my suit and brief case. Some members of Overwatch were meeting with the president today to discuss the war at hand, one of those members being myself.

* * * * *

As I walked home late at night from the meeting, I noticed a light coming from a shop a distance away, odd for a place this late at night. As I got closer I saw it was a ring store, one of those fancy places you go for wedding rings. A wedding. I would like to have one of those. I walked into the store, knowing full and well what I was going to do. When I told the lady at the desk I needed an engagement ring for my boyfriend, she seemed a little taken aback, but delighted. As I saw the ring I had purchased for the one person I cared about most, I knew the rest of my life would be spectacular.

* * * * *

The next day, I took McCree out for dinner. We ate for a while before he asked me, "Why did you bring me out here tonight?" At first I wondered if he knew what I was up to, and then I saw the confusion in his face. So I told him a truth out of the many that were. "Because I love you," I answered. He smiled and kissed me across the table, uncaring of watchful eyes. I could barely hold my excitement any longer. We payed the bill and walked out, strolling across the lake on our way home. I walked a little ways in front of him, and I decided this was the time. I turned, knelt on one knee, and said those very famous and traditional words. He smiled so huge, I thought his head would burst. This is it I thought. The moment that changes our lives forever. Just as he opened his mouth to answer, I was splattered with his blood.

TO BE CONTINUED...