Chapter 5

Rachel-

"Kids, I know you have jet lag, but we have a photo shoot." They all groan. "Selena Gomez is going to be there," I mumble. They all shoot up and put on their clothes.

Mark comes into the hotel room holding pancakes and coffee. He gives the kids breakfast and hands me tea. "Why thank you," I smile. I look at my clock and start moving the kids out.

We get down to the lobby and a driver walks up to us. He leads us to his car and takes us to the shoot. We walk in and are pulled to makeup and fashion.

11:00 p.m.

We're finally standing in the white background. I look at us and smile. We're such a cute family.

Mia and Aria:

Gabe:

Mark:

Mark:

Rachel:

Rachel:

We all do a family pose and take a couple photos before we do individual ones

We all do a family pose and take a couple photos before we do individual ones. After individual photos, Mark and I pose together while the twins pose together then Gabe joins them.

We all get sat down on a tan couch near a window that looks over the city. A woman, a little older than Mark and I, walks in.

She asks us a few questions before saying we can keep the clothes and leave. She hands me a bag with all of our clothes from before and we walk out.

The driver takes us back to the hotel and waits while Mark goes to get our things. "Mom, why do we have to leave so early?" Gabe whines. "You three have school. Maybe when you get a little older we'll all take a trip out here.

"But Mommy!" Mia and Aria pout. "No," I sigh. Mark comes back with our 2 suitcases and places them in the trunk. Once he's back in the car the driver takes us to the airport.

The doors are crowded with fans. Luckily they weren't screaming, so the kids were relaxed. Mark took Gabe's hand and I took the girls.

"Oh my gosh, you have the cutest family!" One fan smiles. A bunch of others agree. "Oh, thank you." I sign something for her and a couple others before moving forward.

We make it past security with 5 minutes to board. I pick up the girls and Mark takes the suitcases. We run towards our gate with Gabe slightly behind me.

"Final boarding call for flight 234 to Phoenix, Arizona." We yell to the woman at the desk and luckily she hears us. I give her the tickets and she waves us through.

Once were on the plane we find our seats and I sigh in relief. Mia, Aria, and I are in seats across from Gabe and Mark.

Mark takes my hand as we lift off and I smile at him. "See, everything went fine." I roll my eyes and lean back.

Please read!

So, this weekend I'm going to a wedding. This means I won't be able to update until I get back on Tuesday. So sorry about this. I promise to update Tuesday night.