Thirteen.

I'm gonna end this book sooner than I thought, maybe in the next 10 or 11 chapters that might be up today? I don't know I'll see

"Okay Hoseok! You've improved greatly ever since we started these sessions, I'm very proud of you!" My psychiatrist smiled and I laughed, bowing in my seat. "Thanks! It's been hard but I've been doing pretty good. I have all my other friends that helped me through this, I'll be fine now. I promise."

"That's very good news." I would tell her that those mysterious letters I've been receiving are mainly what's making me happy, but I'm pretty sure I would've been thrown in a mental institution.

"Well, sadly, this is our last session." She sighed, closing my files. "You've done so well over these past months and I am really proud of your progress." She held out her hand, which I shook slightly. Grabbing my stuff, I thanked her one more time before leaving the room.

I reached in my coat pocket to pull out my phone, when I felt some paper, so I pulled it out and smiled at my neatly written name on the front.

'Hoseok,

You've finally bypassed the part in your life that was burdening you the most. I feel like the happiest person right now, just seeing you go back to your normal every day routine. To be completely serious, I thought it would take you more than a year but it took you less than 5 months. I'm over the moon :)

I laughed lightly, walking out of the building and slipping my coat on as I carried reading.

But there's something I have to tell you. And it's very serious.

I stopped walking and raised an eyebrow, leaning against a wall nearby.

Those people that killed me, somehow, they know who you are, and they're looking for you. Hoseok, you need to stay away from majorly areas for the next week or so, it's not safe.

What?