Our Time

XIUMIN'S POV

I take a peek to make sure there's no one there. Its clear ! I call her by hand  gesture, telling her to be fast. But, why isnt she coming faster?

I look at her. Ahhhh! She is blind -.- How can I possibly forget about that? I saw her touching the wall, trying to get her self balanced and comfortable.

Yoo Young ah~.. From now on, I'm going to be your eyes because some how, you've already become my heart. I have fall in love with you.

"Xiumin Oppa?", she said. 

"Ne?"

"Where are you? Its hard for me to walk here", she said and I can see that.

"I'm here", I said. I hold her hand and help her to walk faster.

God, my heart beat is really crazy right now.

END OF POV

YOO YOUNG POV

''I'm here', he said and....

He is...holding my hand... My eyes widen.. My heart beats even faster.

Now I'm really sure. I have fall in love with this boy. 

I hold his hand even tighter, this skin-ship really make my heart beat pounding crazily. Cant the time stop now? I want this moment to last forever.

*************

"Sit here", he said.

"Can you feel the chair? Be careful", God, his concern words. 

"Ne, I can", I replied and try to sit down. I'm still holding his hand.

He sits next to me and start staring at me. I let go of his hand, maybe thats the reason he is staring. Still, he kept staring at me -.-

"Is there anything wrong with me today?", I asked him. 

"Why are you staring at me, oppa?", I asked him again since he ignored my first question.

"Beautiful...", he said. Is he talking about me?

"What did you say?", I asked him. I can hear him chuckle.

"I said..."

"B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L", he whispers to my ear. I started blushing.

"Why are your voice so small? I cant hear you~ What did you just said?", I purposely asked him again and pouts. I tried hard to not smile.

"Aigoo~. I said BEAUTIFUL, jagi~".

He called me JAGI? My heart was going to explode due to my happiness! I still keeping my frown though.

"You know I cant see right? What or who are you saying beautiful?".

He chuckles and lightly pinch my nose.

"You are! I was talking about you, jagi~", he said and start laughing.

"Ouh~", I said and start blushing. I can feel my cheek starting to heat up.

"Also.. Yoo Young ah?"

"Ne, oppa?"

"Stop hiding your smile from me please?", he said. I'm stunned. I dont know either I should smile or laugh. I ended up smiling anyway.

"arasso", I said and start smiling as wide as I can. [arasso : understand]

"Aigoo, you're smile are as wide as Chanyeol's", he said and start laughing. I kept my mouth shut.

Who is Chanyeol?