Starspeaker

Starflight was sitting In his room when Fatespeaker came in, and tackled Starflight, and yelled "STARSPEAKER!" "What?" Starflight said gasping for air as Fatespeaker hugged him.

"I found a way to help you read again!" Fatespeaker yelled. "Really, how?" he replied ready to pass out. Fatespeaker pulled out a piece of wood, and said gave it to him. Starflight ran his talons over the board, and it said

Starflight do you like it?

Starflight was so happy "This is amazing I can't believe it!". Fatespeaker beamed with happiness " I knew you would like it even without a vision! You can read these when I'm not here." Clay walked in, and said "Starflight do you want some cow or salmon?" Starflight got up, and Fatespeaker guided him to the prey center.

When they got there Tsunami was there casing sheep. Clay went to go eat some bear, and Starflight just ate a mango.

Later that afternoon Fatespeaker went to go ask Clay if he wanted to help her make more of those wood boards. Clay was happy that he could be helping Starflight. Clay was copying a scroll about cows. While they were making them Clay whispered "Starflight will be really happy tomorrow." Just from those words Fatespeaker felt much better.

That morning they copied four scrolls. Fatespeaker felt weird about giving him a scroll about scavengers considering one almost blinded him in Scarlet's arena, but that didn't stop her. Starflight walked into the library and Fatespeaker and clay both yelled "SURPRISE!" Starflight jumped and then realized it was only Fatespeaker and Clay. "What's going on?" Starflight said. "We made you scrolls all night!" Fatespeaker said. Starflight said with a bit of sadness "Thank you, but I still would really like it if you still read to me. I like being with you." Fatespeaker sighed and said "Will you still read these when I'm not here?" "Of course."

A/N I had to make Fatespeaker say Starspeaker.