A gift for Clay

Peril was walking around feeling mad, and sad at the same time. Why has Clay not noticed? Does he love me? She laid outside and burned some grass, and an idea came to here. What if I got Clay the biggest meal EVER! She got all exited but remembered her firescales. Then the answer flew right by her, Fatespeaker. She was her only option, Sunny couldn't  carry anything more than four cows, Tsunami hated her, Starflight was blind, and Tsunami would get mad if she took a student.

Peril flew up to Fatespeaker "Hi Fatespeaker!" Peril yelled in the most awkward way "So do you want to help me get Clay the biggest meal ever?" Fatespeaker closed her eyes and then yelled "OKAY! I had a vision where Clay thanks you!" That's all I want Peril told Fatespeaker a list of what they should get. "Eight goats, twenty salmon, two hippos, and a bear?!" Fatespeaker repeated. "Yes, I want this to be very special."

They went straight to the Mud kingdom in total silence and got the bear and the two hippos. when they were at the diamond spray delta they spotted a green seawing that looked about their age, and Fatespeaker yelled "SQUID" Squid turn around with a face full of rage. As Fatespeaker got closer he said "What does Morrowseer want, I thought the prophecy was over." Fatespeaker stopped and just told Squid all that happened.

"Wow. Viper's and Morrowseer are dead, I wanted to claw their faces out." Squid said.  Peril look up at the sun Were not going to make it back in time so Peril quickly said "So can you please help us get twenty salmon" Squid looked at her weird, and just nodded.

On their way back to jade mountain they grabbed the eight goats and went to Clays room. Right before they entered Peril cooked them and then said "Clay! I got you a gift"Clay sat up and his eyes widened when he saw it. "H-H-How did you get this!" Clay stuttered. "I had some help." "Thanks" Clay said as he wrapped is wings around Peril. "So... do you want to help me eat this?" Clay said in his kind voice. This is best thing that has ever happened to me Peril immediately said "YES!" Clay smiled, and they ate the meal.

A/N Fatespeaker is so nice.