Suprise

A/N I will refer to Deathbringer as Deathy cause I like it also this is like PG 13
Glory was at Jade mountain with Deathy as her escort. Fatespeaker was at the entrance to greet them.
"Hello your magisty!" Fatespeaker said. "Hey you refer to the Queen as 'Hello the most beautiful and graceful Queen of Pyhirra'." Deathy said it a mocking voice.
Glory didn't need Nightwing powered to tell what was going through  Fatespeaker's mind ship ship ship.
"You are the only one that calls me that." Glory said.
Deathy was smiling, and he had an idea "You know you never took me to a bar like you promised." Glory turned a bit pink and said "Ok, lets go to a bar."
Deathy got a smile, and whispered "Let's bring Sunny." Glory smacked him, and yelled "THORN WILL HAVE MY HEAD!"
Fatespeaker asked "Can me, and Starflight come?" "Of course!" Deathy said.
At the bar Deathy was on his fourth glass of Cactus cider. Fatespeaker and Starflight were sharing some mango juice, and glory was drinking a glass of tea.
"Glory you are very pretty." Deathy said obviously drunk "You love me right?" "Of course!" Glory exclaimed. He kissed her and after 2 long seconds he backed off.Glory was pink and she didn't care. She kissed Deathy back.