Chapter 1

I hated school.

I know it's what most teenagers say, but for me it was true. I hated the people, the bullying, the constant misery.

If you couldn't tell, I was incredibly unpopular.

"Luke!"

I was snapped out of my trance by Calum, my only friend.

"Sorry. What was you saying?"

Cal sighed and shook his head slightly.
"What I was saying is, the biology paper wasn't made for us, it was for A level students so... What are you looking at?"

He turned around and I hastily averted my gaze. Calum turned around with a smug look.

"Michael eh? Forget it, Luke. You'll have angels fly out of your arse before you get next to the likes of him."

I knew Calum was right, Michael was one of the most popular kids in school. I was the complete opposite of him. He was nice to me, unlike his friends. I couldn't help but like him.

The day dragged on, and when the bell rang I started my walk home. Up above, I saw Michaels crew. I rolled my eyes and went to walk around them. That was, until Michael's friend, Ashton, grabbed me and shoved me onto the cold concrete floor. All his friends laughed, except for Michael. He shoved Ashton out the way and helped me up.

"Why don't you just leave him alone? he hasn't done anything wrong to you. To any of you. Shove off and leave him alone."

They walked off, leaving Michael and I. He smiled.

"Hey, thanks for that."

"No problem. Don't let them get you down anymore. I gotta go or my mum will kill me."

We laughed and he dashed off, leaving me in a lust filled state.