where they are

my name is Brad and I live in the big cities of New York so naturally its odd to be strolling unprotected but that's what I was doing I walked on one of the roads that seemed to be closest to the park but when you have just moved to the city you really don't know so basically I was just wandering around till I found the park. I walked past an ally way when I heard someone say" hey you come here." I turned around in fear and a man in a hood came out of the ally it was too dark to see anything under the hood he told me to come closer so I took a step closer and so did her but he took one more step now we were within reaching point of each other I crouched trying to see what was under his hood but  was met with him pushing my face away knocking me on my ass. Making his face was covered he stuck his hand out and said" got any money ?" I was close to tears when I realized something" he had my contacts in his hand I scrambled to my feet and covered my eyes making sure he didn't see my eyes he took a step closer and at this time his body was touching mine but I was too scared to take a step backwards I could feel his body heat and it was almost comforting but I was still petrified in in fear to care. I could tell he didn't want to harm me or he would have by now. I felt something brush my leg so I looked down to see his tail? I looked up at the gaping darkness he had for a face I slowly lift my hand to his hood and pull it back half ass expecting him to take a bight out of my frontal lobe. I gasped but not in fear at the man that I looked at  he smirked at me "so aren't you going to run in fear like the others?" I reached up my hand and felt the side of his face" no." I said, my comment startled him he took a step back and cleared his throat before putting his hood up and walking back to the ally I called out right before he turned the corner" whats you're name?" me looked over his shoulder and said" call me dragon." then walked into the ally.  I looked down and smiled then realized he had slipped a piece of paper into my pocket I pulled it out and opened it "Its good to know I'm not the only freak in this damned place maybe we can hang out on a dark moonless night?" it was written in a question format. I put it back into my pocket and happily skipped away I got to the park at midnight and sat down on one of the benches then pulled out the note looking it over once more. I read it over and over until I realized someone standing in front of me I glanced up at the figure only to see him holding a gun I looked up at him fully with only one contact in the guy backed up in fear then aimed right at my head and yelled" give me all of your money and you'll leave here alive. I put my other contact in and smiled" sorry sir I don't have my money with me at the moment." he hit me with the back of the gun "where is it you little freak?" he demanded I smiled and chuckled as blood ran down my forehead I looked up at him and stared him dead in the eyes" your troubled having problems with money I can see ho you have a little girl Shelly is her name cute little thing shes turning ten and wanna get her that dresser she wants but you cant afford it so you steal it from others I'm not the first I'm the fourth. you're wife cheated on you but you don't want to believe that she did so you drink you're problems away am I correct?" he gasped and took a step back he ran and yelled" FREAK. dropping the gun and disappearing into the night I passed out and woke up in the hospital. my mom was there and my dad but not my sister "mom did it happen again how long was I out this time?" she smiled and said "this was the worst one yet you were out for three days I looked outside at the bright sun and sat up "oh I see." I pulled out the wires I was hooked up to and collapsed to the ground as I tried to stand up. I regained my balance and walked to the bathroom to change I came out with my usual tight jeans and baggy sweatshirt on and opened the door to the hallway. the doctor came running down the hall. he looked at me and his face went pale he came to a stop and ran the other way and that's when I turned to look in a mirror "goddammit where are my contacts and this is a new color?" every color my eyes turn gives me a different power but Ive never had this eye color  they where a dark crimson and even gave me the creeps looking at myself having them. I covered my eyes with some ace wrap that was sitting on a tray the odd thing is I can still see. I mean I can feel the ace wrap over my eyes but I could see like it was never even there. I walked around like I couldn't see using the walls to guide me and then when I came to the front desk I signed out in the wrong spot making sure It looked like I didn't know where I was signing. then walked out of the hospital and walked to the bottom step then stopped acting but kept the wrappings over my eyes for extra protection of my secret. I walked to the park I was at and looked up at the moon to see Its almost a new moon. I smiled and then began my journey back home.