T H R E E

"Do you have any gum?" I ask Selena as we exit the cafeteria. She pulls out a pack of gum and grabs 2 pieces and winks. "Thanks hoe" I unwrap the gum and put it in my mouth.

We're waiting around for the bell to ring when these 3 girls walk up to us. "Hey Selena" one of the girls say and looks her up and down.

She has brown flowy hair that reaches right below her shoulders, she has small but full lips, and a resting bitch face.

She looks over at me a wrinkles her eyebrows. "Are you Selena's new friend?" I nod, getting suspicious. "Listen here bitch, I don't know if youre one of the girls who used to beat up Selena everyday but youre not going to boss me around or her" I say pointing to Selena. Getting in the girls face.

"Honey please this is my school" she laughs turning around to look at the two girls standing behind her. "Youre just the new girl everyone wants to fuck." she smirks.

"Watch it" I grit my teeth, bawling my fists. I see Ethan join the crowd of people. I look over at Selena and she has her head hanging low, clenching her backpack straps. "Say something else, I'm gonna beat your ass." my blood was boiling and by now, there was a crowd forming.

"I dare you" she blows on her nails like she just painted them. "Say less." i smirk. I jolt towards her, wrapping my hands around her neck and slam her against the lockers. "Is this what you wanted me to do?" I yell in her face. I let go and let her fall to the ground. I straddle her and begin punching her in the face.

She was struggling and it was just making my rage even worse. I keep punching until I feel a muscular figure pull me off. The boy swings me over his shoulder as he begins down the hallway to some room. I start punching his back as he walks down the hallway trying to squirm out of his grip. I look back and see Selena walking away as the girl is still laying on the floor. Her friends hover over her trying to help.

He opens the door and puts he down. He shuts the door and turns around, and it's Ethan; of course. He immediately starting to raise his voice at me. "Gigi the what the fuck are you going? Do you not know who the hell you beat up?" I cock an eyebrow. "A snotty nose ass bitch?" I shrug my shoulders.

"Yes!" he shakes his head. "Wait, no, God" he palms his face and I giggle at his frustration. "No Gigi this isn't funny. Kori is the deans daughter. If she tells him, who knows what the hell is gonna happen to you" he yells.

"Why do you care anyway? like she, or anyone else would snitch on me. Do you see how bad I fucked her up?" I giggle.

"Besides me" he smirks, crossing his arms. "What are you gonna do? tell on me or some shit?" I cock an eyebrow. He starts walking towards me and I back up until I feel a wall behind me.

He grabs my wrists and holds them above my head.  "No, but I can do a lot more" he whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine. He goes closer to my neck, his lips slightly grazing my neck. He pulls back and let's go of me. "Well"

fucking tease

"You cant do that what the fuck." I push him back. He smirks.

"If you don't want me, or anyone else to snitch on you; come to my football practice today after school." He winks, opening the door and heading into the hallway.

I huff and slide down the wall. I've already gotten into a fight; with the deans daughter to be exact. I told myself this was gonna be a good year and that I was gonna change. Ha, whatever.

I guess it is best to stay in this closet for a while so I don't get caught. Hopefully they don't have a fucking search party. I don't have anything better to do so i get comfortable , and drift off to sleep.

-----------

I wake up more confused than ever. I see a girl and a guy come in the closet. I scoot over behind some supplies so they don't see me. I hear kissing sounds so I peak my head out, looking at the two, and just to my luck; they're about to fuck.

I know what happens, I've don't it multiple times. I take another look at the dude and my eyes open wide. Ethan. "Ok um, sorry to ruin your party Ethan, but I need to get out before anything else happens, cause I definitely don't wanna see you fuck her" I get up, walking to the door.

"Oh shit" he zips up his pants, his face bright red. I look behind him to see one of the girls from earlier. the little bitches that fucks with Selena. She sees me staring at her and she smirks. "Dont look at me bitch" I try and jolt at her but Ethan holds me back. "Let go Ethan" I squirm.

"Ethan? sweetie I'm not Ethan. I'm his twin brother Grayson" he lets go of me and stands me in front of him. "Twin? there's 2 of you fuckers?" I face palm, totally forgetting what Selena told me. You've got to be fucking kidding me. I don't wanna deal with this one too.

"Damn. we don't even know each other and you don't like me already" he holds his heart like he's hurt. "You were about to fuck this girl in the JANITORS closet, and I highly doubt she's your girlfriend" I stand on my tip toes to look at the girl and I mouth fuck buddy. She jerks at me and I just stand there.

"Okay um, I'll let you guys get back to what you were doing before I beat her ass too" I hurry up and run out the door.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and check the time. The bells about to ring so I go to my locker and grab my shit. I start walking to the exit of the school when I remember I have to go to ethans fucking football practice. "Fuck" I yell, running back down the hallway.

I honestly don't wanna stay after. It's damn near 100 degrees and I don't wanna sit for an hour and a half. but, if it's gonna save my ass; I gotta do it.

A/N

HEY! sorry for the late updates. school is drowning me rn. and sorry for the shitty update. next one will be better. ✊🏽

have a nice day/night 💓.

fuck bitches get money 😤👏🏽👅😈😍💕😰💦😃😳✊🏽😡💀😴🤔😂✊🏿💍💓😭🙋🏽😷🖕🔐😩👀😛😏🌚✈️