Chapter 13; "You Were Young Dumb And Ridiculously Drunk."

"Could You Be My superhero?"

"What do you-" I laughed slightly before saying,

"It means will you be mine? Save me?" He smiled and finally all the weight that was left on me was gone.

"Then yes, of course I'll be your superhero." He laughed at my phrase of words before tightening his grip on my hands and pulling me closer. "As long as I can do this too." He lent forward so he was not even an inch away from my face. "Can I?" He asked. I nodded a yes semming as I couldnt gt a word out, but he knew what I would do anyway.

He lent forward the rest of the way and pulled my lips to his. They were moving in time with one another. Him gaining the dominance in the kiss, taking controll, because, I have to admit, I had no idea what was going on. I just couldnt think staight. 1 years ago we were.... well this.......

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Oi watch where you going." A voice said above me. I looked uo getting ready to apoligis to the person I just bumped into in the hall way. As I looked up I met a very familiar pair of brown eyes. "You gunna say sorry?" He spat.

"I-I.-" I stutterd. People around had already stoped and were watching. Everyone knew that me and Jai had fallen out a year ago, just not what actually happend. They thought that Jai had dumped my sorry little but because he finally relized what a worthless piece of shite I was. Guess who told them that.... Jai. Hes a lying prick that everyone worships.

Expesially Stacy. Talking about her......

"Cat got your toung?" She laughed.

"No I just dont think I should apolliges." I said looking back over to jai to see something steange in his beaut- eyes. Hurt? Guilt? No it cant be......

"And whys that? You nearly knocked him over." She stepped closer but Jai stopped her.

"Just leave it." He whisperd.

"No she should apo-"

"Stacy I said stop!" He said louder. By now people were definitely watching. Never did Jai stick up for me. This is the first time in the year of our 'break up'.

"Fine." She huffed as she flicked her hair over her shoulder and walked off with her 'shadows' following close behind. I never took my eyes off Jais.

"I shouldnt have to apologies. You should." I put my back pack back over my shoulder, seeming as it fell when I knocked him, and pushed past him, leaving him there with the words I just stated. With he truth.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Luke. I pulled back from the kiss as I whisperd,

"Luke. Jai I can.." he looked confused so I carried on to explain, "what am I going to do? Now I know it was him and all..."

"Look. Stop panicking, its the same Luke thats saved you ass from the snotty people from our school for 2 years, just with a secret he doesnt know you know." He laughed at his own advice.

"Boy, thanks, your so much help." I laughed as I let go of his hands and picked up a bag, Jai picking up the other two.

"You'll be fine, thats if you want to... you know..."

"Of corse I do. Like you said, you were Young, Dumb, and Ridiculously Drunk." I laughed. "But I dont understand why you both didnt tell me earlier, it would have been easier to understand, and plus we wouldnt have had to do all this."

"Exactly, if we didnt do what we did. We wouldnt be here now." He pulled the hotel door open and let me walk in first. "I wouldnt be here with you. You wouldnt be with me." He grabbed the key off the desk, "and more importantly.." he paused, "I wouldnt be your superhero." He walked off down the hall leaving me. Thinking, letting the words stick in my head.

'your superhero.'

Everything is perfect.

At least for now...

____________________

We are finally into the real part of the story, the part youve all been waiting for!!!! Naa im joking. Im kinda having trouble writtin this at the moment and im debating if I should put this on hold until december or something. Because its really hard to think of knew things to write and I have Standing Up To You And Your AllStars to write. I dont know.... comment if you think I should just keep going or not.. becuase I dont even know if anyone is really reading this... please, you really dont know how much his means to me!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! please?

Vote

Comment

All that shizz

Enjoy life :)

-<3