Will she ever awake

Natsu's P.O.V
"WHY HASN'T SHE WOKEN UP YET" i yelled hitting the wall in the gym. "Dammit" i hissed in pain wrapping my bloody hand it's been a month and she still hasn't awoken she's my light, she's my love, she's the reason i try harder to get better. I was about to go back to gym but stripper called out to me "hey flame brain how ya doing" " not well ice freak" "gee and i thought you could never be unhappy" he mumbled to himself. "What do mean stripper" "hmm I guess when ever you got here you've always been happy always even after we fight" "that is only because of Luce she is my light here i really do love her Gray" "I guess you do because not once have you called me Gray over these past few months". I looked at him, he was right that was my first time ever calling him that it feels weird. "You boys aren't fighting are you" that's when I heard the scariest thing on earth "hiya Erza we're just talken ain't that right Gray" "Gray" she looked at me confused did i really not call him by his real name. She shook her head "how's Lucy" "the doctors said she would wake up soon but she hasn't and I'm really worried" " she's a strong girl Natsu she'll be fine" Erza stated in a soft voice as she put her hand on my shoulder. I smiled slightly at her comment "i know you love her Natsu and your concerned but she'll wake up I promise" i looked at her a little eye wide but then again she's Erza plus she's friends with Mira who is know as the Devil Matchmaker here. I chuckled " I don't expect anything less from the Great Erza" i said bowing "while thank you dear sir" she said as she curtsied as a princess I couldn't help it i burst out laughing. "Bwahahaha" was all I heard from Popsicle but I don't blame him Erza and I were with him. "Hey guys I'm get going to see Luce see ya later" i said waving "see ya" was the last response i heard as i ran towards Luce's room. "Natsu just the person i was looking for" "what can i do for ya Doc" "well i just wanted to tell you theres a big chance of Lucy waking up this week and I need you to keep a close eye on her alright" "aye Sir" the Doc laughed as he walked off to another patients room. I walked in and went besides Luce "heya Luce i bet you can't hear me but that's okay because well i need you to wake up we miss you, I miss you like a ton and I love you so please wake up so i can tell you and see your beautiful sparkling brown eyes" I grabbed her hand holding it as i feel asleep in the chair i pulled up next to her "bed". Though before I fully closed my eyes I swear i saw her move her left hand move but with me being tired I can't fully believe it so I decided to brushed it off since it has to be my imagination right or....wrong?