Adam my brother

Kat P.O.V
I wake up to Mrs. Smiths sweet and soft voice. Mrs. Smith is probably the nicest person I know! She takes care of all the orphan kids because Mrs. Carrie doesn't care about us. Mrs. Carrie is supposed to be the orphanages mother, but Mrs. Smith is! "Kat sweetie, it's time to wake up! I have a surprise for you! It's huge so I picked out your cloths for today! Your cloths are your Attack on Titan T-shirt you love so much, some Jean Shorts, an adorable bracelet and your Attack in Titan necklace! Hurry up! He's waiting!" With that, Mrs. Smith walks out the door and I sit up and look around the room. All my friends are smiling and trying not to giggle! I quickly get dressed and head down the stairs. I look up to Mrs. Smith talking to some guy! I stare at him and relize that the guy Mrs. Smith is talking to is, ADAM!!!!! I scream and run over to Mrs. Smith trying not to blush like nothing happened! "Hey Kat! Mrs. Smith here tells me that your a huge fan! Well, I have a surprise for you! A week ago, I was on a family tree website, and your my little sister! So I'm taking you home!" I scream and start to bawl my eyes out! Then all my friends come down and hug me! They were all crying as well. "Am I dreaming???" I ask. We all start to laugh! "Kat, go pack your cloths! You guys will be leaving soon!" Says Mrs. Smith says. Then, Mrs. Carrie walks in. "Here's the brat's paperwork. You sure you want Kat? She's very needy..." She says while taking a swig of whisky, handing my paperwork to Adam. "Kat, go pack your things. I'll take you away from this horrible woman." He said, pointing to Mrs. Carrie. I nod and Mrs. Smith follows me to my rom to help me pack.
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the first part! I'm sorry it's short, I'm not the creative. I will take any suggestions and put them into consideration for the story! Anyways, bye guys!