The house

This chapter is going to be longer! The chapters will gradually be getting longer and longer as the story goes on! Please enjoy and give me feedback!
Kat P.O.V
"I'm really gonna miss you guys!" I say tearing up. "They will, but I won't!" Replies Mrs. Carrie with a smile on her face pouring whisky, like pouring, into her mouth. Let me tell you, I'm not gonna miss her at all... "Goodbye!!" I scream. "Goodbye!!" They all scream back! Mrs. Smith walked me out to the car! "Goodbye Mrs. Smith. I'm gonna miss you most of all." I said... She hugs me and kisses me on the head. I get in the car and after 4 hours, Adam pulls up to our house. We are greeted by Alesa and DJ baby Mason! "Hi! You must be Kat! I'm Alesa! Me and Mason have been waiting all day for you!" Alesa inquires with a smile on her face! "I know who you are! I can't believe that all these years, I've been watching my brother! I am pretty stoked to meet you! I'm trying so hard not to FanGirl! Seriously, I feel like I am about to explode! I CANT HOLD IT IN ANYMORE! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" They both laugh as i am freaking out! Baby Mason was even laughing! I run into the house, run through the kitchen, through the Den, dinning room, and all the downstairs hallways! They were all following me. They were trying to get me to calm down, while laughing hysterically! Once I was all calm, they took me up to my room. "Cover your eyes!" Explained Adam. I covers them up! I walked in and uncovered them! In there was Ross, Max, TimTim, Aphmau, (Get well soon Aphmau! @emLuv u!) Jason, and Red! Red and Max were sitting on a king sized bed with Pikachu and Ash on it, Aphmau was in a fuzzy roll chair with a desk with minecraft pulled up, Jason was on a huge Attack on Titan bean bag, TimTim and Ross were in a doorway to a balcony! It was all beautiful! I looked above my bed to see a TV in the roof! On the desk was an iPhone 6, a VR set, penciles, pens, a MacBook, paper, and a Diary! "This is a Teenage girls dream!" I scream! "My idols are just a bonus!" They all laugh! "Hey Kat! Do you have a Minecraft account yet?" Asks Jess! "No... Sorry... Although, I do know how to play! I watched a lot of how to play MCPC on YouTube!" They all clap! "Do you have a YouTube channel?" Asked Adam! "No! Can I have one?" I plead! "We'll set those up right away!" Jess says as I get a skype call from my online friend Ink! ( InkToReality ) "Hey! I have to take this!" I tell them. I walk out and head for the living room.
Skype Call
I - Ink
K - Kat
K - You'll never guess what happened today! I got adopted!
I - Your kidding!
K - Nope! It's not as a dad, he happened to be my long lost brother!
I - That's cool! Can I meet him!
K - Oh, you already know him! I'll go get him! **A minute passes** Here he is!
I - OH MY IRENE!!!!
K - brb **one more minute** Here's someone who you would freak at!
I - **Jaw drops** Oh... My... Irene... EEEEEEEEEEEEHH!
K - I have to go! Bye!
I - O...K... Take... Care...!!
End Call
Thanks for reading!!!!