four

+Karson+

I was talking on the phone with keliez when kellin called me for lunch. "HANG ON!" I yell out and ended my call with keliez. I was excited because I would be able to see the gang again and we'd spend the night under the stars. "Yeah?" I ask, masking my excitement, something else I picked up from keliez. "Since you start school in two days, we need to get you new clothes." I resist the urge to roll my eyes at the cliché-ness then realize this was real life, not a book.

Or is it? I mean life could just be a book if you think about it.

(Some 4th wall breaking is happening here guys)

I must have spaced out because kellin repeated himself and I nodded. "And we need to get you a dress." I gave kellin a confused look and he smiled. "I'm throwing you a welcome home party!" I take a moment to process this and then give kellin an 'oh' face. "Wouldn't it make more since to wait until my birthday?" I ask, confused. Kellin shrugs and I smile and then return to my room to get ready to leave. I don't know why I do that. I get ready for the day when I'm not going anywhere, end up taking off all accessories and putting on sweatpants then I end up having to do something. Anyways, I put my jeans back on and re-do my hair and put my outfit back together that I had on this morning. After that I walk back out to the living room and then katelynne, kellin, and I walk out to kellin's car and drive to the mall. After jamming out to two tøp songs and some guns n roses we arrive at the mall. I walk inside, more like skip, and wait impatiently for the other two k's.
"Hey, kellin?"

"hey karson"

"when you gonna tell fans I'm your daughter?"
He laughs and I stick my tongue out at him. "I dont know, whenever you want" I smile and walk towards Spencer's since I didn't really feel like going into hot topic because of yesterday. We walked around until I found a Panic! At the Disco snap back and grabbed it and I also got a backpack for school. Ew. But at least it was an oujia board design. We avoided the weird section and payed for our stuff. I still needed to get clothes so katelynne and I went into hot topic. Kellin said he'll meet us at the food court.
I automatically go back to the 'clearance' rack. I found an all time low shirt with lyrics from sattilite on it and a one direction shirt. Which kind of confused me but oh well. (Hot topic why you have one direction?) I turned around to a shelf with pop figures and I saw a revenge era gerard way. I got both and three new pairs of skinny jeans. After that I told Katelynne I had more then enough shirts but she insisted I get at least one more. I sigh and get a guns n' roses shirt. It was a normal band tee but when I was done with it will look cool. Yes I am aware I listen to music dad's typically listen too. Can you blame me? It's rock bro. Anways, we payed for everything and put most of the stuff in the backpack from Spencer's. We walked to the food court and looked for kellin. I saw him and shouted "KELLYBEAR!" which caused a few stares and I smirked when kellin playfully glared at me. We sat down and I asked kellin where he went and why. He didn't answer so I started to make a scene by yelling "SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOUR TO BLAME!" and standing on the booth I was seated on. I heard someone yell back "DARLING, YOU GAVE LOVE, A BAD NAME!" Katelynne giggled but pulled me down and kellin showed what he got. It was a box and he wouldn't let me know it's contents. I bet it's a phone. I swear today can't get anymore cliché. But life is cliché so it doesn't really matter. After eating we all head to a store I don't know the name of and got a dress. It was my style so we got it and then we finally left for home. When we got back I had enough time to shower and get ready for the 'welcome home party'. After my shower I put on my dress and some converse that went with them because I will not ever wear the death machine that is high-heels. I agree with the onion. (A/n: if you get this, you are probably a fan of onision) I also had a tøp bracelet on. anways I walk downstairs and ask katelynne to help me with my hair and she also does my makeup, which was just eye makeup. It looked awesome and I hugged her. At 8:00 people started to come and the first person I regonised as Vic Fuentes. I was told to hide in the house because only Vic knew who I was so I jut hid in my room and told kellin to get me when I was needed.
About an hour later kellin finally yelled for me