The Bad Boy. -Ziam Mayne Fanfic-

-Liam's Point Of View-

I opened my eyes at the sound of my alarm clock blaring in my ear, I rolled out of bed rubbing my eyes with my fists, much like a five year old would.

I walked into my closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, it was my last day of highschool I was moving onto college.

No more being picked on, no more broken hearts, no more fights nothing.

I was actually quite excited to leave Wolverhampton I was going to Doncaster University.

I threw my bookbag over my shoulder and ran down the stairs seeing my mom, dad, and sisters at the table all eating and having a good time.

"Hiya son." My dad greeted placing his large hand on my shoulder kissing my head softly. "Hey dad." I smiled as my mom pulled me in for a hug.

"I can't believe my baby is graduating!" My mom cried sniffling into my shoulder.

"Mom, you'll still see me its alright." I comforted, rubbing her back with a small smile on my face.

"Here baby brother." My sister Ruth said as I got out of my mom's embrace.

"What's this?" I asked as she handed me a small white box with my name written at the top of it.

"Just open it!" Ruth rushed, I sighed and took the top off seeing a gold watch with our family picture in the middle.

"Aw, thank you Ruthie." I thanked her pulling her into a big embrace kissing her head softly.

"Now, get to school!" My dad whisper shouted, I waved to them and walked out the door....

(At the school)

"Hey Liam!" My best friend Niall greeted pulling me into a hug patting my shoulder when he let go.

"Are you ready to graduate?" I asked with a smile. "Yes! I can't wait to get out of this hell hole." Niall mumbled grabbing his books and putting them to his side.

I laughed, glancing up and seeing my brown eyed enemy.

"Hey big boy, who's ready to graduate?" Zayn asked  my bully. Zayn Malik.

He used to be my best friend in grade school, but then he turned to evil after his mother died.

"Just leave me alone Zayn." I whispered shoving past him licking my lips as I bumped into his sweet smelling shoulder.

"Watch out before you get punched." He growled into my ear. "Sorry." I mumbled, running past him Niall quickly following.

"Hey, don't be mad its alright." Niall soothed patting my shoulder comfortingly.

"Its fine. I'm used to it." I sighed.

Niall grinned, "Lets get to class mate."

(I don't know how a graduation goes so please bare with me)

"Liam Payne." The principal announced holding a piece of paper.

"Here you go." He smiled and I shook his hand, walking off stage.

(After Graduation)

(Next day)

"I'm going to miss you so much!" My mom sobbed clinging onto my neck.

"Mom I'll be back for Holidays." I smiled kissing her cheek and hugging my dad, and two sisters taking a deep breath before walking into the big college doors.

Note: Let me know if this is good! (: (:

xx.