Chapter Two- Hello Liam.

Hii guys. I'm so sorry for the late update, I forgot my password to this account and I was busy with school at that time. It's been a long time I know. But I'm dedicating my life to updating this. I really am sorry for not updating. I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

and please check out my new (ziall) story. :) 

Oh and I know this is original I was like 13 when I wrote this bye

**

-Liam's Point Of View- 

Zayn! Zayn was here. Shit, shit, shit. This could not be happening. 

Zayn smirked, setting his drink down. "Liam.. How have you been? Do you still look like a scared little puppy?" He chuckled, pushing me against the wall. I gulped. "Z-Zayn please leave me alone." I whimpered, cowering away from him. 

-Zayn's Point Of View- 

"Here Liam.. Let me get you a drink yeah?" I smiled gripping the back of his neck, roughly pulling him to the back room. "S-Sure," Liam squeaked, staying backed up into the wall. I bit my lip looking at the beautiful figure in front of me. "You're really beautiful." I whispered lowly, I've always had a crush on Liam. He was so adorable, like a little puppy I suppose. I've made his life a living hell for four years of his life.  He would never consider dating me. Or would he? 

I smirked and put a little extra acohol in his drink to make him 'extra' drunk. "Liam.. Come on bud drink some more," I giggled 

-Two hours later- 

Liam was drunk as hell. We had a pretty deep conversation too. "So.. Zayn.. Did you know? I like you soo much," He giggled, falling against my chest. I chuckled and helped him to stand up. "Come on Liam.. Let's go back to the our dorm mhm?" I picked him up bridal style, and carried him to the back room, laying him down. I frowned and kissed his forehead before covering him up and laying beside him. 

"Zayn.. Let's have sex," He squealed softly, crawling on top of me. I laughed and set him down. "Not today.. Just get some sleep," i murmured holding him close to my chest as we both fell asleep. 

-Liam's Point Of View- 

My head was spinning, I didn't know where I was. Who was I on top of? Oh shit. I slept with someone? All of these thoughts were racing through my head but I didn't even stop to see who was under me. Zayn Malik. 

"Zayn what the hell!" I screamed, pushing him off of me, letting him fall to the floor with a loud bang. "Woah.. What," He groaned, rubbing his eyes. "Did we sleep together?" I asked frantically, pulling myself up. 

Zayn shook his head. "No, mate. You were so drunk you didn't even know your own name. I took you back here and I guess I just crashed here. Don't get your panties in a twist, princess." He snorted, pulling a shirt on. "Get out!" I yelled, pointing to the door. 

Zayn growled, and pushed me against the headboard. "Shut up.. And I can't leave." He smirked, letting go of my neck. "W-Why?" I whimpered. 

"Because I'm your new roommate." He smiled, leaning back. 

Well shit. 

*

"So he was just.. On top of you?" Louis asked in disbelief, leaning back. "Yeah... Just like that." I shook my head, taking a glass of water from Harry. "That's crazy mate.. Can you change rooms?" He asked, I guess feeling some sympathy for me. "No.. Well, not until the semester is over. And that's in December.. Crazy," He shook his head. "Well you could stay here with us for a couple nights." Louis suggested, crossing his arms. 

I had to get Zayn out of there. 

But how? 

*

ah sorry it's short ily.