I'll Be There (URBAN)

"Dad, Please stop, Why are you do-" Before I can get even get the rest of the words out of my mouth  my father gave me a hard slap to my face. I held my face in pain,fear and in shock. I can't believe he has the nerve to hit me. Tears were starting to fill my eyes, "I cant believe you " I said while shaking my head. I then ran upstairs to my room, crashed on my bed and let the tears fall.

 I wish I can help my mom everytime she gets beat on by my dad. This was the first time I ever tried to jump into their fight cause I was tired of seeing my mother in pain and screaming for help. 

Im Brielle Desiree Wilson, Im 17 years of age and im a senior. Im living a fucked up life. I really dont consider myself all that but I do have a little confidence in myself. I have pretty brown eyes and nice curly natural hair and a body no one can resist. My father is Jamaican and my mother is Latino. 

I can't wait to move out of this place. Ever since last week when my father put his hands on me I have been thinking about moving out of this house and out of state. I have the money saved up but I was just waiting on the right time to make my move and  I think right now is the right time. 

" Beep. Beep ". I hit my alarm as hard as I can so it can shut the fuck up. "Ughhh" I groaned. I really want to get up for school.  I hate my fucking school with a passion. I got up out of bed reading the alarm clock which has 5:45 in bold letters. I grabbed my towel and hygeine things and headed to the bathroom. The first thing I do every morning is that I say that I am beautiful and does not care what NO ONE says. I brushed my teeth and rinsed my face off and headed into the shower. When I finished I grabbed my towel, wrapped myself and headed back into my room.

I sat on the bed and began to put lotion on, I then headed to my closet to look for an outfit for the day.One thing about me is that I can dress to impress. I am not a broke bitch. I work at a gym and I am a fitness trainer. My mother and father don't support me like they should so I provide myself with things of my own . I love being independent. 

After a while of looking thru tons of clothes I finally decided to wear my plain white crop top with my all black harem pants and my reto 5's, and added my thick gold chain and gold earrings. I then went to my lttle hair and makeup station and threw my hair into a messy bun then added some eyeliner,mascara and pink nuvo lipstick. I then sprayed some victoria secret perfume on me.grabbed my Besty Johnson purse,took my phone and charger then grabbed my keys.

I didnt even bother to tell my parents im leaving to school. Before walking out the door I grabbed a small to-go orange juice, a bagel and an apple and went into my 2002 Nissan Altima. Not all that but I work with it. 

Before going to school, I stopped by Robyn house to pick her up for school. Robyn been my bestfriend for 9 Years and counting.

"You late hoe" Robyn said while entering the car. 

"You should of walked then shit . Lazy ass thot" I replied. She laughed and shook her head.

I started the car and went into the direction of Leonard High School. 

********

When we reached the school I parked in my parking space that I have been parking in all year.

"Ughh this school is so fucking buzz yo" Robyn said.

We walked into the school and went staright to our locker.

 "Ughh, What the fuck they want ?" I said annoyed. Robyn boyfriend Markus and his two homeboys Deshaun and Jordan were standing by our locker doing god knows what. 

"Hey Baby  " Markus said to Robyn as we approached our locker. "Hey hun" Robyn replied as she kissed him. I rolled my eyes. 

"Dont hate all your life" Markus said when he saw that I rolled my eyes as they kiss.

"Fuck you bitch" I said as I stuck up my middle finger to him.

After getting our things out of our locker the bell rung signaling us to go to homeroom.

Me, Robyn,Markus Jordan and Deshaun all had the same homeroom. So we all walked together to class. Going into class Markus, Jordan and Deshaun all sit in the back while me and Robyn  sit in the front. I refuse to be dumb and sit in the back where I will be distracted from my work. When it comes to school I am a total nerd.

The teacher walk into class 3 minutes after the bell 

"Your late Mrs.Benson, 3hours of detention after school" Jordan Mocked Mrs.Benson, As she would say when it is one of her students that are late.

Then the  whole class burst into laughter.

That is why I don't like them fools. They all about playing and kiddie shit .

****

A couple of classes went by then it was lunch time, My most favorite time of the day during school.

Robyn left cause her and Markus left the school for some reason, She did not want to tell me but it seemed as if she did not want to go.

Since I was at lunch all alone today, I walked into the cafeteria and bought me a salad and water. Then I walked into the hallway and sat on the stairs and ate my lunch. 

2 more classes went by and Robyn did not come back to school so I texted her to tell her meet me at my house after school.

 **********

School went by slow as fuck today, I couldn't wait till the end of school to get out of there. 

Robyn and I are currently at my house. We just chilling, eating animal crackers and watching the purgge. 

"Robyn there is something I have to tell you" I said in a serious tone.

She just kept watching the movie like she didn't hear one word I said .

"Robyn, Robyn,Robyn" I yelled while shaking her. 

"What?" She said annoyed cause im distracting her from her favorite movie that we watched over a 100 times and she acts like this is her first time seeing it, 

" I have something important to tell you" I said 

"Go ahead and spill the beans ma" She said. 

I took a deep breath. "Ohkay well um, I want to move out of here and go to chicago I already  found a 1 bedroom apartment" I said all in one breath. 

"What the hell" She said about to cry.

I stayed silent

"How could you do some shit like this Brie, We been bestfriends for almost 10 fucking years and yo ass wanna go behind my back and leave to chicago and tell me at the last minute. What type of fuck shit is that." She said while crying.

I started to cry too.

"Im sorry Ro but I cant take it here anymore" I yelled 

"What about me Brie. Its seems like you only think about your self only. You know what im going thru now. My life is fucked up all the way too, Don't you think I wanna get away too ? I hate my life right now and by you just leaving like that I don't think I can live anymore" She said crying harder. 

I sniffed and wiped away my tears.

"How about we both just leave here together. Only if you want to tho, I dont wanna force you to do anything you don't want to do. I said

She cried more and started smiling. "Yess Briee, We both need to get the fuck out of here." She said 

I smiled. "Ohkay so we need to get to packing" I said. 

"Yes we do" She said while wiping her face.

"But wait what about Markus,What are you going to do about him?" I questioned

"Ohh shit" She said like she was terrified. Her eyes grew big then she started to shake.

What the fuck was he doing or sayng to her to make her so scared ?