Two Different Worlds

Chapter 1

Catalina's pov

My chest was constricted from the lack of air flow to them. I duck behind Pablo's grocery store to avoid my perusers.

"Where the fuck is she?" I heard Demetri ask. Jesus just shook his head and motioned for Demetri to follow him to the front of the store.

They just tried to jump me. Thankfully, they were unsuccessful. Now they're probably trying to find some other dealer to rob.

That's the last time I'm selling dope to them fools.

I know exactly where to go after something like this happens. I head over to my homegirl, Aña's house.

I walk up to her door ready to knock, but she pulls me inside before I could.

"Bitch, where the fuck you been? You know how long I've been looking for your ass?" She exclaims. 

"Jeez, calm the fuck down! I was just trying to make some money." I explain.

"I thought you were dead!" Aña says, hitting my arm playfully.

I grab her arm nd sit her down on the couch, a serious look on my face. "So, we gonna get high or what?" I ask her, the serious look  on my face melting away.

"That's why I love you!" She laughs. I chuckle and pull the bag of dope out of my pocket and handed it to her. She set up everything and we got to business .

---------

I let a heavy sigh leave my lungs. I exhale the smoke and take another  hit from the very decorative bong. I'm glad I held on to this stuff, I was feeling as light as air right now.

"Damn." Aña dragged out the word, giggling at the end. "This shit is good!" She exclaims before taking another hit.

I just nod numbly, laughing along.

This is my life..

As odd as it sounds, I do this on a regular basis. I know other 16 year-olds don't do anything like this, but it's so common for me now.

Sometimes I wonder how it would be to live a normal life, but then I snap out of it and go to sell more dope.

This is my life.

And it always will be.

--------

(A/N : sorry chapter so short . We are working on making the rest of these chapters longer.

Hope you enjoyed this first chapter .

Want to help with ideas ? Kik me : Obey_Dimples_

Ok good bye little book lovers )

~Catalina