Those 'bad' school boys (All the boys)

So this is my first fan fiction :/ tell me if its bad XD idk how this must so uhmmm ENJOI!!! 

Enola's POV

ENOLA! WAKE UP YOU LAZY!  i hear my brother niall say. Im Enola Horan the little sister of Niall Horan.

Im 17 i have brown hair and blue eyes i love lazy cloths and ofcourse food!   GET UP OR NO FOOD!!!

Niall so anoying.   Im up geezzz Niall!!!  Good make yourself ready and come eat downstairs little

one.   STOP CALLING ME THAD! When i sayd it i trow a pillow at him. but he already closed my door.

So i just get up and make myself ready and go downstairs to meat Niall and Greg my older brother.

Hi sistahhh! Greg says to me. Hi big bro! I say back. Ready for school Nool?  Wath do you think Niall? Im 17 and go for the first time with you to your school!

Awww someone is scared. Niall says as he pokes my cheek and i slap his hand playfull away. DONT DO THAD YOU KNOW I HATE IT!!!

Wow well im sorry missie!!! Niall says when he get his keys for his car guess we need to go... OMG im so nervous!!!

We get in Nialls car and drive to his school or now our school and the drive to there was just AWSOME!!!

We sing with every song on the radio it was nice tepical me and Niall. When we get there i walk with Niall but bump in to someone and fall on the ground.

And niall as the best big brother just walks on fine! Oh well its a boy i walked in to with dark black hair and he was pretty sexy to be true...

Hi ohim so stupid im so sorry babe! He says when he holds his hand out for me to take it and i did.  Im Zayn and you are?

H-hi im Enola Horan im new here.  Ohhh your Nialls sister huh come one lets go to him and the lads! When he said thad still holding my hand and winking at me. 

Sis were di- ohhh you meet Zayn already i see.   Y-yeah i did... With thad the bell ring and the last houre i had math i hate it but still i sat next to Zayn.

i meet this girl and we are good friends already her name is Ellena i realy like her AS FRIENDS THEN!!! 

Well i was about to put my stuff away until Zayn gave me a not and i readed it and wath there stands i was so frozen

Note: Hi Nool since i walked in to you i was blinded by your beauty and i realy wanne ask you out tonight so pleas say yes to me?

I put on the not my awnser and it was.... Yes he is hot! ofcourse i say yes! Well hope Niall is okay with it. 

School is out and im home now and im making ready for the date with Zayn but then Niall came in and now its getting fun GOD....

Were are you going? Niall says a bit confused.  Uhmmm i have a date... WITH WHO!?  Calm down bro with....  Z-zayn...

WATH NO FUCKING WAY YOU GO OUT WITH HIM!!! Oh nice now its getting fun. NIALL WHY DONT YOU LET ME BE HAPPY?!

ZAYN IS A PLAYER ENOLA DONT GO OUT WITH HIM!!!!   i will if i want Niall!....