Drama with Harry

Harry's POV

Im in Drama class with Nola were a duo now and we have to act a part off a movie with a kiss and a smile came on my face.  So shall we pratice? I ask Enola sweetly. She looks at e and nods this is our hole part.

You and your 1 year gf now have a big fight and your yelling at eachother. Leave me alone bf/n i texst with who i want! Thads wath your gf says.  Your sending him hearts and 'x'!  So fk wath bf/n he means alot to me!  Im your boyfriend gf/n not thad jerk!  FINE! I will leave him forever okay i will trow away my phone!!  gf/n goes out the room and slams with the door and bf/n screams hard. Thadt doesnt change anything! I still love you!  gf/n comes back still mad she takes bf/n neck and kiss him full passion.

Im so exited and im happy i gotte do it with Nola i think im falling for her and i dont say thad fast! We started it.

Leave me alone Harry i text with who I want!  Your sending him hearts and 'x'!  SO FK WATH HARRY?! He means alot to me!  IM your boyfriend Enola not thad jerk!  FINE!!! I will leave him forever okay?! Even better mabey i just trow away my phone!!  

With thad Nola literly walked out the class and slamed the door... wow she's good!

Enola's POV

I slamed the door off the classroom and stand there quit en nervous untill harry says his last thing to say...

Thadt doesnt change anything! I still love you!  With thad i walk back in still a mad face i hold Harry's neck and kiss him full passion and he kisses back and he plays with my toughe and i with his and then we stop the kiss and everyone claps.

Just like a real couple!  Mrs.Grande says. And i blush pure red and Haz and i sit back down. Everyone done his and hers act and now the points....

Harry and Enola. Mrs.Grande says and we both nod to know or points. Both a... 10! When she said thad i was so happy and hugged Harry off happynis. 

And now its the break so i go to the group off the lads and just have fun with them like always and Louis wanted to talk to me so i go with him.