A what?

Ashley's POV:

I woke up to the sun shinely directly in my face and groaned. Tightening my grip I kissed Andy's forehead and started to wake him up. "Baby lets get up now, we gotta eat." He didn't move and I laughed. "Come on." Kids ran by laughing and I looked at them happily before sitting up and pulling Andy with me, but he just fell limp. "Andy?" I caught him and my eyes went wide. "Andy?!"

Andy's POV:

"-reaper." "A what?" "I'm a reaper Andy. I come by when its your time to go. You're in a coma right now, not lost. Its time for you to accept your fate Andy. Its time to go." "No! I-I-I can't leave Ash!" "Andy theres no chance you're going to be saved in time. Just come with me and let the pain fade away." She held out her hand and I felt a tear slide slowly down my cheek. "Ash will be okay." "No he won't, I'm not going! Leave me alone!" I started to run and heard her sigh as I made my way to the beach. I'm not leaving.

Ashley's POV:

I felt tears down my cheeks as the lady told me what had happened. She said Andy must've hit his head during the crash and he was in a coma. She told me that without medical care in the next 24 hours Andy would die. I couldn't believe what was happening now.

Is this how Andy felt when I was in a coma? Did he feel this empty? I just need the band here. Andy isn't going to die.

I pulled him into my lap and lightly stroked his hair, watching closely as his chest rose and fell. In my mind I begged it not to stop. If he dies here I don't know what'd I do. Would I go home? Find a new love? No. Andy's my only. I could never replace him even if I wanted to. He means the world to me and I'm not going to let go. "Keep fighting baby. I love you more than anything and everything will be okay. I promise."

Andy's POV: (I'm sorry for so much change but this is the only chapter I'll do this)

I ran faster as she followed me and felt more tears slide down my cheeks. "I'm not going with you!" I screamed. "Andy please.." "No!" "Andy listen, listen." She grabbed my shoulder as she caught up to me and I slowly came to a stop. "Look at all you've been through so far. Ash was strong enough to help you through it, but you weren't. You need a break.from all this, just for a little bit. Ash will meet up with you again, he can handle it. Many people fight me away but in the end they realize the truth. Please just let me take away your pain.. please Andy."

"I.."