My Gosh

Ariana POV
This Jasmine girl was acting so wired around me. I took her upstairs in the girls bedroom. "Why are you so shy around me. Just open up" I said. She looked down at her fingers. " can I tell you something" she said "yeah". She said "I'm Madison cousin. And she's trying to kill you. She said I have to be part of the plan or she will kill me to." That bitch. Good thing she's died. Shall I tell her? That's when Hayes walked in. "Ariana can I talk to you privately" "yeah sure" Jasmine left the room and Hayes sat on the bed.

Hayes POV
I was nervous to tell her. To tell her I liked her. I sat down on the bed. "Ariana I like you, no I think I'm in love you. I just think about you everyday day. When you run away. I cried knowing that because off Madison stupid plan, the love of my life is gone and-" I was interrupted by a kiss. HER LIPS. The kiss hot more heated. My hand traveled around her sexy body.

Sammy POV
Where the fuck is Ariana. I haven't seen her. I went upstairs to look for her. In one room I heard soft moans. The fuck. I opened the door to see Hayes making out with my baby girl. MINE. " DUDE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING". I yelled. Everyone downstairs heard. "Uhhhhhh-uh I just like your daughter sir". "GET THE FUCK OUT THIS ROOM". I said. Why was I so mad. Hayes ran out the room.

Ariana POV
The fuck is wrong with him. I never got pissed when he was with Madison. Do why is he? "Do not ever talk to him again. You got that?" What the hell is his problem with me. "FINE I FUCKING HATE YOU ANYWAYS" I said. He stood there shocked. I ran out the room. I can't stand him. I ran all the way to the park.

Jasmine POV
After all the yelling and shouting I followed Ariana out the house. Everyone was surrounded Sammy. I was following Ariana and we ended up in the local park. She sat on a bench. I sat down next to her. " you ok"? I asked. " what does it look like". I'm guessing no. " what happened" "Hayes just said me liked me and I kiss him and then sammy  got so mad about it." Poor girl. She already got so many things going through her mind. " come on. Let's go back to Skate's house and get some rest". She forced a smile and we walked home.