Chapter 13

Today Abhi and Aditi reached the college soon. They saw Tia and Rohan waiting for them.
"Let's go for practice!" Tia said, when she saw them coming.

"Alright!" Abhi managed to smile.

"Don't you guys have classes today?" asked Rohan, who was all busy with his phone.

"No, we don't." Tia said, snatching his phone.

"Okay! But I have. So bye." Rohan hugged Tia; Aditi felt little uncomfortable.

Tia gave Rohan his phone and went for dance rehearsal with Abhi. Aditi was having some work on chemistry lab so she went there.

In dance rehearsal room:

"Abhi! You have to look at my eyes while dancing," Tia said annoyed.

"I am trying!" Abhi exclaimed.

"No! You're not! You have to do it Abhi. Our chemistry should rock on the floor." She said, taking her position.

"Yeah!" Abhi smiled.

"Now stop smiling and take position," Abhi went to his position. He slipped his hands on her waist and another holding her hand. But he used to stay little away from her. That was making problem for their performance.

"Abhi!"

"I am still trying," Abhi said with irritation.

In the corridor:

Rohan was hanging out with his squad, when he found Aditi working alone in the lab. He thought of irritating her, so he excused them. He went in and found no one except Aditi. She was all busy mixing up the solutions, and wasn't at all aware of the fact that Rohan was in the chemistry lab.

"Done! Now all I need is HCl acid." Aditi started searching for HCl acid, she found it, before she could take it. Rohan took it, "Oh I wanted it so much."

"Listen, I need it! I have to do the experiment for completing the practical notes. You guys have already done it!" She shouted.

"No! I am not at all going to give you this!" Rohan said, teasing.

"You are such a.......!" She shouted, and Rohan started to run.

"Come on! Football girl, catch me if you can."
Both started to run, after lot of chasing both were tired.

"Co—come on..huh....Give me that huh..." she said breathing heavily.

"No..uh....way!" Rohan was even tierd. Aditi ran towards him; accidentally, Rohan threw acid on her.
Aditi winched in pain and Rohan was totally dumbstruck.

"See what you have done!" She shouted and snachted the beaker from him, and winced again.

"No need to do anything! You are coming with me to the infirmary," he said and pulled her by hands.

"Stop it....Rohan!" Aditi shouted.

"Donkey! Don't utter a single word, just do what I am saying!" Rohan gave her deathly glare, which made her scarestuck.

They reached the infirmary, Rohan called the incharge and she started putting the lotion on her hand. Aditi was continuously shouting in pain, and Rohan was looking at her with concern. She was almost done with the lotion thing, when Tia came inside with Abhi.

"Ma'am! Abhi have got a cramp, can you give me a spray?" She asked, looking a bit confused seeing Rohan there. The lady went to bring spray, Abhi sat on the chair, then Tia saw Aditi, her expression became concern.

"Suman!! Are you okay? Why has your hand swollen? Did somebody threw acid on you?"
Rohan was wishing that Aditi should not tell her the truth or else he was gone.

Aditi looked at Rohan and said," I was just doing an experiment when I accidentally dropped the acid, Rohan was near by so he helped me to find the infirmary."

"Oh! From now be careful. Okay?" She said smiling and Aditi forced a smile.

"What about Abhi?" Rohan asked Tia.

"We were practicing when suddenly his legs twisted and got cramped," Tia said taking out a water bottle and giving it to Abhi. Rohan came near Abhi and wisphered," Did you really got cramp or just acting? Huh! Tell me the truth."

"I am telling you the truth, you know Tia is so energetic dancer, always wanting to dance. She was asking for more rehearsal and I was totally tired. So I did this melodrama." Abhi and Rohan started smiling.

After the lady was done spraying, Tia and Abhi went to change their sweaty outfits.

"Okay bye guys, meet you in the class," Rohan said Tia while going. Aditi was also about to go when Rohan came back to her.

" Though I behaved nicely, but still we are not friends," Rohan said bringing back his arrogant voice.

"Thank god! You said it. Cause I was going to say it to you!" Aditi said in annoyance. They both gave deathly glare to each other and went opposite way.