T A L K I N G

This chapter is dedicated to: MisunderstoodLegend sijshsh nijelly34
♡~~~~♡

Yailin
When erick finally convinced me that I could trust him. I jumped over the fence and we made our way through some abandoned buildings and some houses when we finally stopped outside a huge abandoned building that didn't have a door.

The building had this greyish color and the sides where rusty. It looked a bit sketchy but I ignored it and let Erick lead me to the top of the building. When we reached the top, I was amazed by the view. I could see the beach from here and some big buildings that lit up the rooftop we were on.

"This is amazing." I said after a couple minutes of silence. I looked over at Erick. His hair looked messy because of the wind up here. I won't say it allowed but it made more attractive than normal.

"Yeah its beautiful up here, I sometimes come here to think, to have a breather from everything you know?" He looked at me his green eyes shining under the stars.

"Take a breather from what?" I asked with curiosity, he seemed like one of those guys that are... perfect. His eyes squinted in thinking and his forehead had creases on it.

"School and just life in general, don't you feel like sometimes things pile up on you and it's so suffocating you feel like you're going to die." He said with hand gestures, his hands moving everywhere.

"I wouldn't say die but... yeah I've felt that way before. Mostly when my dad goes back to his job far away from here. I know he's going to come back but, he's like my best friend I couldn't imagine life without him. It's as if when he leaves everything becomes a nightmare and just waiting for his call kills me." I poured out half of my heart and... I liked it. I've never had anybody to talk to about these things. If I tell my dad the things I feel he will just worry about me and I dont want him to be distracted by me.

"Yeah, like for me. My sister is a pain in ass and I can't handle her sometimes. She bugs me on doing this and doing that and I just want her to shut up and leave me alone." I laughed because his sister seems really bossy. I could tell that he loved his sister but that he would appreciate some privacy.

"Ugh well, everybody has problems in this world not just us. The situations are sometimes always worse." I said looking back up at him.

"Is that how you make yourself feel better?" His voice almost a whisper when he asked. He raised an eyebrow and his eyes scrunched up in an adorable way.

"Well... yeah, we forget how sometimes lucky we are to have food and all those things while some people are starving, sometimes they're dying or having a hard time with family problems." I sighed "I sound like one of those motivational speakers." I laughed shaking my head.

"Yeah you do, all you need is a power point and a crowd with tissues in their hands." He made fun of me, his green eyes gaining humor in them.

"Shutup, pretty boy. Nobody asked you." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Well I care about my opinion, daddys girl." I stared at him with my mout open.

"You did not just go there." I punched his arm and he pushed me, catching me off guard I fell he began to laugh, this was the first time I have ever heard him laugh.

I've seen him smile but one of the closed smiles. But right now I saw him smile his mouth turned into this big huge grin you could see his teeth.

They weren't the most straight teeth but in that moment I couldn't help but think that the smile I saw was the most beautiful one in the world and the sound of his voice was just like poetry that you would Love to repeat it forever.

As some of you know my laptop broke and hats why I haven't been posting.

Ugh I had alot of chapters made and Yailin and Erick even got together. I regret my life decisions.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter it was adorable and I recommend hearing the song at the top it's my fav.

Vote/comment I appreciate the comments they give me more inspiration.