I H A V E T O P E E

Tik tok tik tok

The bell was so close to ringing but it seemed as if every second was longer than the other one and I really had to pee, but the stupid teacher gave me the same excuse. "The bell is about to ring you can hold it." Well for a matter of fact No I can not hold in me pee, if I end up having a bladder problem I am going to sue this school.

This is another reason as to why I never wanted to go into public school. They do not let you pee. I can still remember 1st grade. I still have no regrets of peeing on top of that teacher, she deserved every drop that came out of my system, and if you're asking yourself why I was on top her let's just say that teacher should've had more sleep at him because accidents happen.

Trying to get my mind to stop thinking about me not being able to pee I decided to start drawing but I was still getting distracted and more frustrated. This is officially the worst school day of my life. Oh my gosh what if I pee in front of the class, that would be so humiliating.

I can fell my face turning red just thinking about what would happen if people saw me pee my pants. Finally thinking that I was going to pee my pants the bell rang. Good thing I put up all my things to distract myself over not being able to pee. I grabbed my bag and rushed inside the restroom.

When I was done doing my business I walked out when I was suddenly pushed to the side against the wall. Gasping over the sudden movement and also because I was suddenly scared for my life. I then felt a horrible pain in my arm.

I automatically knew who it was I didn't even have to look up. "What do you want now Jalexi?" I whined at her since I just finished using the restroom and was feeling a bit relived but she just had to ruin my mood by showing up here.

"I thought I warned you to stay away from Erick, it seems like this new girl just won't listen." I rolled my eyes at her, now she was overreacting.

"Okay first of all Erick is a human not an object so you have no say to who talks to and second of all I really couldn't care less of what you have to say." I swatted her hand away from my wrist.

"Oh I guess new girl can speak now can she?" I rolled my eyes and walked past her bumping my shoulder with hers. She didn't say anything she just stood there looking at me walk away from this stupid talk. I walked out of the schools building and was suddenly pulled back.... Again.

"What the heck is wrong with people these days and pulling me back from my destination?" I questioned out loud and deep chuckle came out of the person who pulled me back. "Hello stranger?" It was the boy from math class. Why in the world would he suddenly want to talk to me?

"I thought you were a really shy person but what I just witnessed just showed me otherwise." He smirked at me and I felt my cheeks turning a shade of red, only Joel and my parents have seen how I get when I'm annoyed I guess this boy is now added , well him and Jalexi.

"Well she was getting on my nerves so I didn't have another choice." I explained myself to him.

"Sure whatever you say." He started walking away when I suddenly realized I still didn't know his name.

"Hey what's your name?" I yelled at him as he started walking away more and more. He turned around and smirked.

"You will find out someday!" He yelled with his smirk still plastered onto his face.

I walked down the steps and found out that I have been at this school for over 30 minutes and I don't think that's a good thing. I quickly made my way home and was suddenly met with yells. Never in my life as there been screams coming from my house, yeah there has been arguments but never yells.

Suddenly the door was opened and Joel came out of it slamming the door and making his way to the opposite street from where I was standing. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked to the house.

My mom was crying and my dad was rubbing at his temples his face looked troubled. "Mom? Dad? What happened?" I asked them as I was worried to what I just saw. Never had Joel disrespected my parents and by the way they are acting he definitely did something wrong.

My dad just looked at me and smiled "Yailin, don't worry about it. Your brother is just going through some problems." I nodded but I was still curious as to what happened and why. Something seemed off and I needed to find out.

I went up stairs and tried to text Joel to see where he ran off to. He never answered...

Me: Joel what happened I got home and Mom was crying

Are you okay

Joel please answer

Are coming back

Dude don't leave me on read

You better go to school

I swear Joel.... Where did you run off to?????

YOU KNOW WHAT

I DON'T CARE

GOODBYE

I threw my phone in frustration, he only leaves me on read and never answers back. What is wrong with him? Why is he acting like this all of a sudden?

~~~~~~

I really can't wait till' I finish my other book and so I can focus on this one, I am planning so many things for this story and I can't wait to share it.

This will probably go up on August 9th or around that time.

It's april at the moment but since I don't have internet to post this I will update when I get some internet which will probably be around that time.