1.Funeral

I am so sorry mom and dad Jesse said while tears streaming down her face. It should have never ended like this! More loud sobs came out of her mouth. If I just wouldn't have called, you guys would still be here. I hate myself I HATE MYSELF! She was screaming that you could hear her 5 miles away. Finally her grandpa picked her up and took her to the car. Honey I know its hard but you and your aunt will make it together. Her grandpa said. I promise Jess, I love you very mu- THEN WHY CAN'T I LIVE WITH YOU SHE IS EVIL AND HAS NEVER BEEN THERE FOR ME! Jesse interrupted. Jess its not that easy I have very low money I can barley support myself! He was shouting with tears rolling down his face. I'm sorry grandpa...Jesse said while holding his hand. I just miss them and its all my fau- nevermind can I just close my eyes till we get to your house. She asked him already half asleep. Ok honey that's fine I love you. He said in a soft calm voice. 1 hour later Jesse's grandpa yelled WE ARE HERE! She woke up right away. Ok grandpa I will meet you up there Jesse told him. K honey hurry so we have time to eat dinner. Grandpa shouted from the porch. I will miss you Oregon! And your beautiful trees she whispered while walking inside.