Day 2

I wake up in Hayes' bed and sit there staring at the ceiling for about 5 minutes. "Kiraaaaaa." Hayes whines. "Yeah?" I say and giggle. "I want pancakes!" He sounds like a child. "Hayes, I'm Sky's babysitter, not yours. But I do too so I'm gonna go make some." I laugh and get up walking over to the door and then through the hallway and as I pass Nash's room his door opens. Nash. "Uh... Good morning..." He says messing his bed head up even more. He's so amazing.

"Morning...hey um I'm gonna make pancakes, want any?" I say and he nods followed by a warm smile. I continue on my way to the kitchen, and as I pass the living room I see all of the guys still sleeping.

After an hour of slaving away in the kitchen I make about 50 pancakes, finish off the eggs, and more slices of bacon than I can count. I make a plate for Sky and put it in the microwave. I go into the living room to see all of the boys awake, but not, ya know? "Echmmm... I made breakfast." I say and within 30 seconds all the boys are cleared out, and sky's on her way downstairs. "Hey honey, I put your plate in the microwave for you." I say giving her a smile and she runs into the kitchen. I need clothes, and a shower. I walk upstairs to find Nash because once again he seems to be the only one not downstairs.

I walk to his room and just open it. Why knock? Ohhh. I see why now. He only had boxers on...oops. I make direct eye contact with him and begin to speak. "Hey I'm gonna go home and take a shower, change clothes, I'll be back in like an hour." As I'm speaking he puts his pants on and when I'm finished he's putting his shirt on and says, "well, you can't drive yet, right? So I'll take you." I nod, because I really just want some alone time with him honestly. He gets his shoes on and we go downstairs.

"I'm taking Kira to get clothes, watch Sky I'll be back soon." He shouts and we hear mumbles of agreement. We get in the car and man is it awkward.

"You felt something. Or FEEL something. I know you do. And I know I'm 18and you're 16...but you're almost 17..."He says. I say nothing and he reaches over and puts his hand on my thigh. My whole body tingles and I let it stay there.
"Nash don't..." I say after about 2 minutes. "I still don't know what I want and I don't want you hurt while I'm trying to figure it out." I say and he pulls over.

"Tell me you don't feel something electric when we kiss, tell me it's only me. Tell me and I'll give up." He says looking me in the eyes. I grab his hand and play with his fingers while looking down. "It's not just you...but it's going too fast and I'm too conflicted." I mumble and he kisses me.
"Nash this isn't a good idea..."
I'm cut off with another kiss.