Hating The Hollywood Hottie, and all the other stuff I shouldn't have to deal with.

When I was little I was picked up off the streets, and asked to just kiss another little kid for a big feature film.  My names Ella Caldwell and that was 13 years ago. I was just 4 years old and I had to kiss Kade Alder. Yes. I know your probabally freaking out. Kade Alder? The Kade Alder? Yes him the biggest Teenage hearthrob, hottie, jerk, player in Hollywood. But you can't blame me. I was 4 and forced to do it. That was the first and last time I spoke to Kade. Because when he was 8, he landed the part of Bart Chuckles on the Chuckles and hit it big. Now Kade's 19, and the hottest thing in Hollywood and I, Ella Caldwell am a nobody. Yup, a nobody in a normal high school. Living a highly normal life. Since kindergarden. Now it's my senior year and Ive always been treated normally (and below normally by Missy Slater) And I like it that way. I like it that way a lot. As you probabally have figured out I didn't pursue acting. And that's because I wasn't good at it. I mean I was 4 and all I had to do was kiss 6 year old Kade. It probablly want his first kiss. But it was mine. And I hate thinking that the hottest guy in Hollywood stole something I couldn't give to anyone else. Sure, if girls new about that small part I had in "The Romantics" they'd probabally never leave me alone. But once again I repeat, I was 4. Hence the 4. And what makes matters worse Is Kade Aldler is an obnoxious, arrogant, jerk face, lying, cheating, ass bastard, who has won over every girl at my school (except one *cough cough* me) and for some stupid reason he's coming here. To my school. Let the games begin.