Hating the Hollywood Hottie (2)

Hating the Hollywood Hottie, and all the other stuff I shouldn't have to deal with (2)

    "Mrs. Caldwell, I'm so ecstatic that your happy about our guest! You could be the one to show him around! Would you like to do that?" Mr. Dawson asked me. 

    Anna nudged me, and I looked at her. She looked just like a bobble-head. You know, shaking her head yes. 

    "Oh, ummm.... That sounds...." I didn't think this could all happen so fast. Was I really ready for this? I think not... But my stupid mouth thought other wise. "I think that's a great idea... I would Just love to show Kade Alder around." I said to him with a fake smile. 

    "You are such an inspiration!" he said before walking off.

     "You officially are the luckiest girl in the world!" Anna said smiling. 

     "I wouldn't say that. I mean Kade probabally just wants to be treated like a normal guy. I mean that is hard to do with Misst Sluter I mean Slater!" I said with a smile. 

     "You have officially reached a new low, Ella." she said shaking her head. 

     "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah." I said taking out my phone. 

     "Ella! Put that away!" Anna whispered to me. 

      "Why? I mean, come on! Were not doing anything right now. Anna, you are such a good girl." I said to her. 

      "Thank you, Satan." she said to me. 

      I laughed and thought about my evil genius plan to take down Kade Alder. 

      Drama ended, and I slowly made it through the rest of my day. And it had been a long day. I always walked home after school with Anna and Bryce. But Anna was trying out for cheerleading, which I totally did not want her to do.  But she was. So I grabbed my stuff From my locker and began walking. 

     "Yo! Caldwell! Where you going?" A familiar voice said. 

      I turned to see Bryce. The golden boy in his perfect jeans, with his perfectly un-wrinkled shirt, in his perfect white sneakers, and his perfect golden hair. I swear everything about Bryce was perfect. And so was everything about Anna and that's why they were together. 

     "Im on my way home Bryce and beans." I said. 

     "Ah! The nickname." he said referring to how I just called him "Bryce and beans". 

     "Yup." I said not looking him in the eye.

     "How come whenever I'm with you I get the feeling that you never truly want me there?" he asked. 

     "Bryce, your a good guy. But me and you, you and me. We just have diffrent friends and all that jazz. So we shouldn't associate together at times when someone may see us." I said exiting the school building. 

      "Look, your Anna's best Friend. And I love Anna. So I love you. And I'm not embarassed to be seen with you. So lighten up, Caldwell. Let me walk you home." he said. 

      "I do not need an escourt. Got it? And I have to pick up Jeremy anyway. So I'll see you, whenever." I said rushing past him. 

     I knew that he obviously watched me go cause that's how Bryce was. And if Kade Alder, movie star and teen hearthrob extraudinaire wasn't gonna Be the death of me Bryce Tyler would be. Because deep deep down I liked Bryce Tyler. Not because he was perfect but for his flaws. And yes Perfect Bryce Tyler had flaws. And I knew what they were.