Well, Well, Well- Part 2

The next day after all of that weird stuff happened Steve decided to finish watching the movie he had started yesterday, when Bucky came in AGAIN.. ' OMG BUCKY WHAT DO U WANT!!!!' Steve thought. Steve just sat there waiting for Bucky to come up and do something to Steve but he didn't. So Steve just sat there finishing his movie and he saw the ending credits. ' That Chris Evans guy is pretty hot... So is that Robert guy.. mhm I need to watch these movies more often..' Until he heard the door open again. ' NOO BUCKYYYYYYY' It was actually Hawkeye.. " Hey Miss America..." " -_-" " OK geez sorry I thought it was funny." " Well it's not for me."

Steve went to their local movie store and bought all of the movie ever made for Marvel. He got home to the Avengers Tower and sat on his bed and thought. ' What did Bucky want to do yesterday?' He went out of his room and called for Bucky. No reply. He started searching for him when all of a sudden he heard music coming from Bucky's room.. He opened the door. " AHA!! I FOUND Y.... TONY??!! WHAT ARE U DOING TO MY BUCKY??!! OMG STOP STOP STOP!!!!!!" The sight Steve saw was horrifying.. He saw Tony with Bucky's arm shoving it in Bucky's ass... Then they stopped once they heard Steve scream.. They looked at each other still with the playful look Bucky had looked at Steve with yesterday. They both looked at Steve. "Well, well, well. What took you so long?"