Day out in brighton

Zoë's PoV

Emma came downstairs from waking up already dressed, she looker wonderful in the simple skater dress, her style was so like mine and I knew that I was definitely going to enjoy having her around.

"Morning Zo"
"Morning Em there is toast there if you want"
"Thank you" she replied while grabbing the slice of toast I mentioned a few moments ago.

"Zoë what time are we leaving today?" Em asked me while putting on her jacket she had with her.

"Oh about half an hour if that's okay I'm just waiting for Alfie to get ready and then we can go. But I'm going to see if Joe wants to come with if that's okay with you?"
"Oh that's fine Zo"
"Okay well you stay here and I'll see if he wants to"

I went upstairs to ask Joe if he wants to come and he said he would as he didn't want to stay home alone. This made things easier and more difficult at the same time. I wanted Joe to come so Emma didn't feel left out however I wasn't sure on how close they would be getting, don't get me wrong I don't hate the idea I just think it may be a bit weird as she's my best friend and Caspar's sister what if things didn't work out.

~time skip to Brighton beach~

Emma's PoV

Joe said he would come to and so far we've had a pretty good day, me Zoë, Alfie and Joe had gone for a walk along the beach which was beautiful beyond compare. The way the waves crashed against the shore and the beautiful blue colour that matched the sky so it looked like the sky and sea touched in the distance. Not to mention the fact it reminded me of Joe's eyes. We were now going to get some ice cream but of course Alfie was Vlogging like he usually is. This didn't bother me at all I just had to watch what I was doing, more so I didn't make a fool out of myself than anything else. We each got a different flavour ice cream however I wasn't allowed to pay for mine some sort of special treat seeing as though I was the guest.

"How about we go to the fair that's on just over there we can go on the Ferris wheel and other rides"Zoë said while licking her carrot cake flavoured ice cream.
It had seemed like a good idea so we thought why not?  We all agreed and made our way over.

We entered the park and I immediately saw a game that had huge teddy bears and pulled Zoë over with me so we could play but after many attempts failing and Joe and Alfie whispering between Vlogging they offered to play for us. They were honestly as bad as us but we didn't mind it was fun to watch them make a fool of themselves (We managed to vlog some of it too)

"Ferris wheel now Ferris wheel now" Zo chanted over and over again until we had reached the front of the queue.

"Okay so how are we doing this only two are allowed in a seat" Joe inquired with all of us but my thoughts were starting to wander away as although I had never mentioned it I was extremely scared of almost all rides at fairs. It was honestly my worst nightmare.
"Well me and Alf will go in one and you and Emma can go in the other one if that's okay broseph?" Joe had given Zoë a puzzled look but soon relaxed and said sure I presume the look was due to Zoë's opinion on me and Joe spending time but they would be underneath us slightly so nothing would happen or so I had originally enquired.

Zoë and Alfie obviously got on first and me and Joe were set to go on next. On the outside I seemed perfectly fine but on the inside I was freaking out rather badly, once we got on and started moving I grabbed onto the pole in front and held on tight. Joe must of noticed that my knuckles were turning white as he was soon speaking to me.
"Hey Em, are you okay? It's just you're holding in pretty tight there" he lightly chuckled.
"No not really Joseph I'm slightly freaking out I don't really like rides or heights but I did it for Zoë" already preempting what he was going to say and turned to look at him catching his blue eyes that have slightly glossed with worry.
"It helps if you looks straight ahead and allow your mind to fill with thoughts"
I turned back around just as the wheel stopped and continued to stare into the night trying to keep my mind of positive thoughts except on two things were on my mind, being here in Brighton and (incase you haven't guessed yet) Joe.

When I finally felt safe enough to speak there was only one thing that had my focus.
"It's beautiful isn't, the sky I mean especially with the way the colour blend together" I turned to Joe to see him looking at me and not the sky.
"You're beautiful" his voice barely a whisper but it still made me cheeks flush a violent shade of pink.

Zoe's PoV

Me and Alf looked out onto the sky it was wonderful we had just stopped at the top with Joe and Emma slightly above us. I could see there heads and it was Joe that caught my attention. He looked at Emma with worry and panic in his eyes I hoped that everything was okay but instead of shouting I thought I would see were things went from here.

"Alf?"
"Yeah Zo"
"Do you think I did the wrong thing?"
Alfie looked at me puzzled for a few seconds before enquiring what I ment.
"Telling Joe to not fall in love it's just they are so similar and would be really cute together I just don't want things to be awkward with Casp or with me if anything went wrong"
"Zoë I don't think it's our place to say it's obvious Joe cares for her he mentioned it earlier but I think we should let them work it out for themselves.... Look" Alfie pointed up and I noticed that Joe was back to normal and his eyes didn't appear to be worrying about anything anymore, more like looking at something he wanted, cared for and loved so much and Emma well Emma had a violent fuchsia blush clearly evident on her cheeks.

Who knows what happened or what will happen but maybe that's for the best. Everything will be okay no matter what happens. I know it sounds ridiculous as my brother doesn't believe in love at first sight, but I think my brother has already fallen in love and something great will come out of this.