Chapter 9

*JUSTIN'S POV*

Why did I just say that? I loved her and she was beautiful and just leaned in and kissed her?! GOSH JUSTIN! I just new her for 1 day and BAM. I don't know what I was doing but I liked it and she kissed me back. I pushed her down gently not breaking the kiss. I got on top of her and she wrapped her legs around me. I licked her bottom lip begging for entrance she gladly accepted it. We were playing with each other tongues. It was amazing. I actually felt sparkles and fireworks.

*YOUR POV*

I was having a hot make out session with Justin. I felt amazing but it was wrong I pushed him off of me.

(Y/N): Get out. Just please. Get out.

Justin nod and looked disappointed and walked out. What have I done? I wish I never pushed him off. Why? Why me? It was right though, like common look how he is. I was tired and decided to take a nap but...I couldn't so many thought in my head,it was hot,I felt sick. I wish it was morning already...let's just see what happens in the morning.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Guess what? I made it in first place in writing and spelling UIL! I'm a nerd. Anyways PLEASE COMMENT ON MY JUSTIN BIEBER DIRTY IMAGINES STORIES?! Comment. Vote. Add in Library. Thank you :)