3

The nurse lead the boys to where Hoseok is and telling them what they have to know, "Your friend tried to commit suicide." She said.

"What!" Both have the confused look on their faces.

"According to the percentage of an overdose SSRIs, your friend have committed suicide." The nurse answered, then asked wondering "Sorry but how well you know him?"

Namjoon asks, " SSRIs?"

"It's an antidepressant pill."

"Can we talk to him?" Jin asked the nurse.

"Yes, you may."

.................................

Jin went to where hoseok is laying and asked him if they can talk to him. Hoseok nodded "Yes" with a wide smile on his face that made Them wonder, "Why a person this bright try to kill himself?"

After a while, Hoseok asks, "Why you helped me?"

"Why wouldn't We?" Namjoon requestioned.

"I don't deserve to live."

Jin gets angry and tells him,"Everyone have the right to live"

"I don't know since I tried to end the pain and the noisy voices in my head0 Hoseok replayed while looking down and smirking "You cant kill the demon inside you without killing yourself."

Namjoon cuts him off, "Hey Hoseok do you have an ID, the nurse want it."

"No."

Namjoon nearly lost it he grabs Hoseok by the neck and almost shocking him, "WTF!! Have you been living under rock!"

"No, in the basement." Hoseok's hand reaches for the needle and pulling it out.

"Okay lets get out of here!" Namjoon watched the hall way and SeokJin gives Hoseok a cap to cover his face as they sneaked out from the emergency exit.
................................

The boys escaped successfully, then Namjoon tells the boys that there is somewhere he needs to go and that it's dangerous for them to come. However, they insist on coming.

The meeting place was at that 131 club basement. Namjoon have no Idea that The Grouper use it as a street-fight arena with trophies reaches thousand dollars, of course this is attractive enough for people to compete. This place is to entertain Capa's big folks.

      The boys went there from the backstage door and as soon as they got in, a huge man approached and give Namjoon some kind of cloths. Jin whispers from the back "Namjoon what's going on in here?" Namjoon and the boys looks shocked.

      The boys who just got ready were in a rush so they pushed Namjoon separating him from  hoseok and jin. He saw their outfits that look like the one he had ben given.

       After a while, two young boys approached Namjoon to aware him of the risks that the game is made of and they told him to go change quickly. Namjoon realized that this job meeting was nothing but a cruel and savage game that The Grouper invented. "he uses human beings as fighting toys." Namjoon thought to himself while he was in the changing room.