1

Capa City is known for its hyper-modern skyscrapers, vivacious streets, and high population. It is ideal for modern business life. It's people enjoy themselves palace size Villas, 9 stars restaurants, malls, parks and bays. Despite all of it's glory and luxurious life, a number not very big nor small of the population lives contains nothing of that but painful memories of the past and a non-existing future. This side of Capa is dark and foul for seven diamonds in the mud. 

The undergrounds areas of this city are the most dangerous areas that create another vision of it because since it is full of gangs, drug dealers, psychopaths, and murderers. sadly a number of youth souls had their life taken away from them in the undergrounds and others had their fate change in the undergrounds as well. Newcomers are sensed from the moment they lay their foot and take one step on one of these areas because the undergrounds life is kind of impossible to survive.

At 3:00 Am Namjoon woke up by a phone call. He is already exhausted from his shift at the gas station in one of the city's main streets. Then he slowly sat up and picked up his phone.

"Hello!" Namjoon answered the phone half asleep.

"Bro! Where are you? the boss got us a new mission." Mingy, Namjoon's only friend.

"Bro I thought we talked about that already. Let that old crazy man do what he wants we ain't gonna ship this one."

"I know but this one is our only chance to live our dream. The dream that we've been dreaming for ages. so what you say?"

"Alright, but if something happened to you, I'll kill you." Like that Namjoon ended the call. He truly trusted and loved Mingy.

         Mingy and Namjoon were more like brothers than friends they shared their life with each others. Even when life gets tough and they do not own anything to survive, they share the same bread, the same pain, and the same hope everyday. That's what Namjoon believed. 

                 -------------------

          Namjoon picked up his jacket and stuffed his gun in it after he wore it just in case anything happen. He then rushed out as quick as a puma. He even sneaked through the streets to the undergrounds.

          The undergrounds is not just an  under grounded empty streets it has it's own clubs, bars, and markets, and a whole other world that wakes up in the night and sleeps the whole morning.

           One of the most popular night clubs there is owned by Namjoon's boss. Namjoon's boss name is one of the biggest names in the black markets, drugs markets, and entertainment. He own two other night clubs in the down town and a company of  Real Estate Investment. Namjoon's boss has two names one  of them is "THE GROUPER". The Grouper is the only name that Namjoon knows.

        Namjoon did not care about his bosses authority or even meeting him in person all what he cared about was getting job done so that he can get paid at the end of the month. 

         Namjoon sighed as he looked at the club's gate and stared at the crowed as he walked in. Then, as he got in to the elevator he picked three numbers  instead of one. He picked 131. 131 is the depository floor where shippers get their bags of shipments ready to go. So, he took his bag and decided to go out but the security guy stopped him to ask him about his friend Mingy.
     " Namjoona have you seen Mingy anywhere?"
Namjoon absolutely wont tell him even if he knows but he said that he is going to meet him because of a mission.

          After Namjoon got out of the club,  Mingy called Namjoon to tell him about the meeting place, "Near the buss station that is a mile after the market. You are late already. Hurry!"  Namjoon went there fifteen minutes later.  He saw Mingy sitting on the waiting chair waving at him as he got up.
       "Dude Really, where have you ben even the depository security guy asked me about you." 
       "Oh! He did." Mingy leads the way saying "Never mind, lets go the future is all ours. The Grouper promised us a fortune."

               ----------------------------

          Ten minutes later, they went to an unfinished building. Namjoon feels his legs wants him to run away from the very first minute he lays a his foot but he trusted Mingy so he cut that out.
    "Are you sure that we are in the right building?" Namjoon asked.
     "Are you scared?"
     "It's not that am scared. It just does not feel right." Namjoon mumbles
     "It will be all over in a couple of minutes." Mingy responded but he sounded so weird.

      Suddenly, Mingy stopped walking and looked at Namjoon in the eye saying. "Am sorry bro." Then in a blink of an eye the police made their appearance. The copes ran through the doors and surrounded them.  

        Namjoon wished that all of his doubts were not true so he cursed himself ten times before the cops got in and ten times after the cops surrounded him. He then looked at his friend for the last time and smirked coldly Realizing the truth "I trusted you brother." Was his only respond before he disappear.
Namjoon did not practically disappear but escaped professionally.