Black Out

Otp Prompt: Your OTP experience a blackout. After Person B stumbles around in the blackness for a bit begrudgingly searching for candles, Person A pulls Person B over and slow dances with them in complete darkness.

Guren's POV:
"Shinya, get your feet off of me." I groaned as I sat on one end of the  couch and Shinya sat on the other, putting his feet on top of my lap.
"But you're sooo comfy!" He laughed.
"I don't care," I pushed his feet off of mine.
Shinya raised an eyebrow, putting feet back.
I glared, "Shinya I swear I was chop your feet off, move your feet off."
Shinya laughed, "oh my~ Guren you're soooo mea-" he started to speak before the lights shut off.
I groaned, "Shinya get your feet off so I can find some candles."
Shinya moved his feet, chuckling, "oh? Do you know where we have them?"
I stood up, "no but I guess I'll just search around." I started to feel my way around the apartment, finding my way to a cupboard.
I heard Shinya get up, "I'll help you."
I started to feel around the cupboard, hearing and feeling when I knocked things over. I started to get angry, "this is ridiculous! A black out! At 10:30 at night!" I complained.
"Stop complaining Guren~" Shinya called, chuckling.
"Why are you laughing?" I frowned, moving to the next cupboard.
"Nothing dearrrr," he smiled, although I couldn't see him.
After about 5 minutes of blindly searching through the cupboards, I let
out a huge groan and started to knock a lot of items over. "This is ridiculous!"
I heard Shinya start to move closer before he started to tug on my arm, "Guren~ stand up."

"Not now," I tried to shrug him off.
"You're not getting rid of me that easily," he pulled me up by my arm.
"Shinya-" I started to say before his lips crashed into mine. His arms wrapped around my neck, and mine were naturally on his hips.
He eventually pulled away, chuckling.
"That wasn't funny Shinya." I said. Luckily it was dark so he couldn't see my face beginning to heat up.
He placed his head on my chest, "you were talking too much. Just be quiet and dance with me."

I really didn't want to, but it obviously made him happy so I did it anyway. After about 30 minutes he finally spoke, "I love you."
I smiled softly, my heart pounding. I hated the way he made my heart flip but I loved him so much. I sighed, "I love you too you brat." I teased.

Bonus Ending
"Well that's mean," he chuckled, before the lights flipped back on.

I pulled away, glancing around at the mess we made. I noticed the two cupboards I searched and then glanced at the one Shinya did.
Wait...what are- "Shinya! Did you find candles and not tell me!?" I glanced at him.
He started to nervous laugh, "nope...you're seeing things," he walked over and shut the cupboards.
I glared, "Shinya. You have 3.2 seconds to run."

A/N: heyyyy so many people have started to notice this and I just want to say welcome welcome! I do want to mention,  I did a bonus ending because I thought both endings were adorable and thought it'd be best just to include both of them!
Anyway, hope you enjoyed!
-coceaux