Thought #2

Hey, me again.
Yesterday an "old friend" decided to text me on his friend's Instagram account... I didn't really know how to feel about it. I was very close with him! We were very good friends and then he just left one day. He came back about 2 months ago and said it was because of his mom.. And I had him back for at least a month then he left again. Probably because of his mom 😒 whatever tho.
I'm excited for Sunday because I'll get to see a friend I haven't seen in a while because he was on vacation. I usually see him twice a week (cause at mutual, aka, a church thing for youths on Wednesday, and at church). So I'm excited to see him again... His phone is apparently jacked so I haven't been able to text him either so, yeah.
School starts on Tuesday next week. Here I come blue button up shirts and khaki skirts. Ugh. I hate my school! I've been going there since Kindergarten so this year is my 9th year at this school. Am I scared? No. Am I a little nervous? Yes. I'm mostly excited because I got into Theater! I love theater! And there are only 14 kids in the class, so I'm destined to get a good part! Like, come on!! The most lines I've gotten in a play was 9. It was for literature class. We were reading The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and our teacher wanted to perform some of Big River (which is a play based off the book). I was Strange Woman (literally the script said Strange Woman) and I had to greet Huckleberry when he pretends to be a girl to find out what people think happened to him and Jim.

Anyway! I got way off track! Bye 😊