~Part 5: Pops is comin' home?~

°°°°Last Time°°°°

Your POV

I sent a laughing emoji and called him silly. Then went back to the game.

Him:"Surprised?

Me:"Hehe. Yep."

Him:"I want to talk to you from behind this screen until the day we meet."

Me:"How sweet. Let's play!"
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I played various matches with him and watched him fail numerous times. The night ended and the morning sun came. Im glad I found you ApplePie.

Or should I call him Oikawa....

~~~~Le Story~~~~

Yesterday we went through several towns and gathered so many new items. Oikawa and I talked till two... So, uh sorry about that Sebastian...." I laughed awkwardly and scratched my head

He chuckled and waved it off. "It's fine mi' lady. Your parents should be back in a day or so." He said fixing my bed spread. "Oh, okay have they said anything about he game?"

He sighed and tapped the table. I gestured for him to speak and he did. "Your father was disappointed in the sales. He's cutting off your phone and internet access when he gets back."

I sighed, "Can't be helped right? Well I'll patch things up with Oikawa and stuff tonight. How long do you think it'll take for him to turn it back on?" Sebastian fell into deep thought.

"Depending on how you father feels when he gets back, it could either be a week or a year." He gave me a 'What are you go into do?' Face. I sighed and walked to my desk.

I opened my laptop and opened Facebook. K didn't feel like starting up the game. I typed,

"Hey I might have to leave you, for either a week or the rest of the year."

I waited for a reply. I ate some cake and watches some anime. If I was at school I'd be dealing with the club members by now. I uses to be a manger for a sports team. At my school.

I figured it would look on records than joining the gaming club. Yes my father is a well known game designer, but he also wants me to communicate with other types of people.

So basically he's using to up his authenticity in his games -_-. Doesn't bother me though. Well anyways I was managing the Shiratorizawa, Baseball Team!

Truthfully, I liked the sport but I occasionally stayed over in the gym and watched the volley ball practice. Volley ball is the complete opposite in goals with the ball.

Anyways, enough rambling: moral of the story I dated this guy named Ushijima Wakatoshi who was the captain and I grew quite fond of the sport, none the less I plan to go somewhere else.

A bing brought me out of my mind and shoved my face onto the screen.

Him: "So you're leaving?"

Me: "I don't know how lwhic one of those.... Just one of them. I guess well see..."

Him: "Hmm. What if you're gone for the rest of the year?"

Me: "Then I'm going to back to Japan."

Him: "Oh hey. I am there so maybe we could meet?"

Me: "I'd like that. What school do you go to?"

Him: "Nekoma High. Would you really pick a home close to the school to meet me?"

I left the chat and looked up Nekoma High. I signed up for next school year, a little late but I was still going. I paid the entry fee and I bought a uniform. I was going to Nekoma.

~~Kenma POV~~

I stared at the unusual of asking my school. I wanted to trust that this was in fact a girl. The one I've been talking. I want to know that it isn't a big, sweaty, hairy guy named Fred in his mothers basement. Part of me thought it was though.....

Ai decide to take the risk and tell her, hoping I wouldn't regret it. I waited......

Her: "Definitely! I want to meet you! Plus I have beef with people at my old school. Ange is a good thing.

A few sexonds later....

Her: " Ya know change is good.... Well that's what the say anyways. I want to see you in person. Maybe even hug! I want to close the distance between us."

How was I supposed to respond? Was I supposed to say something flirty?

I quickly messaged Kuroo. (The master of flirty, attractive things XD)

"Kuroo? She sent me this, " Ya know change is good... Well that's what they say anyways. I want to see you in person. Maybe even hug! I want to close the distance between us." What do I say?!

"Ur back at again i see. Well, first off just say what's on your mind. Then add sweet things."

".....?"

"Haha. Yea. I forgot. So first you just say something like, " I'd love to meet you. I can't wait." Then follow it up with, "I hope we can be more than friends."

"Why would I want to do that?

"-_- bro. Ju do it."

"lol. Just*"

I smirked at terrible typing.(Which you guys should be doing to meh. ^^) I hoped we would meet and she'd be the girl I actually ended up talking to. Perhaps think about more than games and apple pies... I hope she's not disappointed when she sees me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo!! I am making them way shorter..... So anyways I hope you liked that. \^°^/

So if you want: vote, comment, add it to your favourite thinga-ma-bob! Hehe. And... BYE!!! I LOVE YOU!