Chapter 1

"Trust me KC,trust me." It was Brett.He reached for the zipper and began slowly pulling it down.

Nakayakap si KC kay Brett.She was crying at that time.Crying because of jelousy.God knows How she loved Brett ang God knows why she needs to do what she has to.

Her dress lay like a pale jersey petals at her feet.KC, standing facing the mirror could seel Brett's back straining as he put his arms around her.Nilagay ni Brett ang dalawang kamay nya sa magkabilang balikat ni KC and stared at her nakedness.

"Beautiful,you're beautiful."

He began kissing her lips.He is like a hungry beast carving for her.She slowly opened her mouth,allowing him to enter her.He wandered his tongue inside her mouth.Nakikipaglaro ang dila nya sa dila ni KC.It was KC's sign of defeat when Brett sucked her toungue.

Her thighs rose out of her.Kc held on to him very tightly as his kisses slowly went down..He kissed her habang hinahaplos ni KC ang kanyang buhok.

As Brett touched her nipples, Kc was startled pero ayaw magpaawat ni Brett, he rubbed them,eating them.He was kissing Kc's right breast and leaving traces while he played on the other one.He was hard and he could feel her come alive.

"hmmn..B-brett..fuck me...I want you inside me.."She was crying and desperate.

"Not now honey."

Hindi pa rin umaawat si Brett sa paglalaro.He was torturing her.Gusto nyang magmakaawa si Kc sa kanya.Bumaba ang halik nya.Looking for his way down to her pussy.He hardened his tongue to rub his clit. She was moaning.

"Ooohhh....fuck you!!!"she shouted in ecstacy.

"Yes honey.Fuck me!...."

Bumalik si Brett sa paghalik ng labi.He slowly pushed her at napahiga si KC sa kama.

"This is a better view."Brett concluded.

Pinaghiwalay nya ang mga hita ni KC at lumuhod sa harap ng napakagandang hiyas ng dalaga. Its pubic hairs had been shaved off.Kc is not a virgin anymore.He deflorated her when they were in college.

He began kissing her pussy again while his hands playfully caress her breasts. Napahawak si Kc sa buhok ni Brett at napasabunot.

He was eating her.Pinapasok nya ang kanyang dila sa loob ni KC hanggang sa nagsawa sya doon.

Tumayo si Brett and bent down to her lips and hungrily kiss her again.

"Please Brett get into me.."

And so he did.He thrust inside her.Mahina sa umpisa ngunit habang tumatagal binibilisan nya ito.

"ooooh...hmmmn...ohh..fuck!..fu-fuck me harder!!" KC was moaning.

"ohh..I-I L-like it--oh fuck!I like it w-when y-you talk d-dirty honey..."Brett managed to say...

"Faster Brett...Faster...ohhh...ahh...ooooh...fuck!"

Mas binilas pa ni Brett ang pagibayo.

"oooohhh...fuck me fucking asshole..yes faster...ooh"

"You're so tight honey.I cant get enough of you."

Brett was out of breath.He was still thrusting her.Until they reached the peak.He cumm inside her.

"Ooooh...hmmmn"Hapong hapo silang dalawa ng maghiwalay.

""Thank you." She murmured,her eyes still closed.

Brett kissed her and felt hard again.

-----------------------------------------------

Let me clear it out guys.This story is not all about sex though it might have a lot of sex scenes.I need open minded readers to read this.If you're not then get the hell out of here.

Enjoy.