Authors note please read urgent !!!!!

Hey my little munchkins I am so sorry! That I haven't updated in a while I've been really sick and I am almost rid of my cold and virus but when that's over I will be back with you with more chapters more drama more twists and turns and more ups and downs and I would love if you guys coming down some lovely comments and what would you like it if you have a character in your mind that you love to be a story please leave a description of the character or the name and I'll add them to the story I will try to give you guys a chapter but I am trying dearly and today when I looked I had a hundred eight viewers that's amazing only for eight chapters so that shows me how much you guys love this story and I would love to write more for you just please leave the nice comments before me and I would do more stores if you want more stories just let me know I will take time out for this door it's right enough but I believe I will try to get almost 50 chapters in this story and if you guys want more I will give you more I am pleased to can you guys make my day and I love that I am in that you guys are enjoying this I think you guys my little munchkins and I will see you guys in the next chapter!