The Secrets

Marie's POV
I can't believe he would treat me that way. I'm a queen. He is still a prince.
     "Marie. Earth to Marie " Kenna said " it's time to get ready for the wedding."
Marie just nodded and continued to think about Francis as Kenna and her other ladies got her ready for the wedding.
Third person POV
As Marie entered the ballroom she automatically caught Francis's eye. Of course she was the beauty of the ball. In a long dress black as a Ravens feathers. Her lips as red as blood. She was snow white.

The queen of Scotland

The queen of Scotland. Of course she had to dance. As Marie pulled her ladies on to the dance floor. Her dress flowing and her hair flying she looked like a young goddess.

As she stopped for one second she looked at Bash

As she stopped for one second she looked at Bash. Sweet sweet Bash. Francis was upset by this. His brother got everything. Soon feathers began to fall. He then remembered the  time he and Marie had a pillow fight and the feathers started to fall. How young and innocent they were. As their eyes met everything was forgotten. It was just them in the room. Marie wanted to run to him. She couldn't even tell why. He was so cruel and rude to her but now she felt like he was the only person if the room. She soon felt a tug on her arm and realized he ladies were talking about going to see what the consummation was all about. As she was dragged away they both caught one last look at each others faces.

Marie's POV
   After seeing the dreadful consummation I went to find Francis. Of course he was still where the wedding had taken place. Gosh it was beautiful. The decorations. The music. So romantic and enchanting.
     "Francis I wanted to apologize for earlier"I said not really being sorry for I honestly did nothing wrong.
      "Marie it was me. It's just. We can't let anything happen. I mean alliances change. Shift. All the time."
    " You don't want this. God it doesn't matter what you want it matters what you father wants. "
         " You don't exactly see him pushing for us to get married do you. All I'm saying is we can't be together. Or be attached. "
With that final sentence of his I stormed away. I mean God.